PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use condoms?

kerrypaul1976
08-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I've been to a number of different gloryhole locations and I always bring condoms. I put the condom in the hole and let the guy on the other side decide if he wants to put it on. What do you guys think of doing this? Would you still want you dick sucked?

Bbpussyonly
08-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm not into guys but as the name says. It's bare only for me. I won't do anything with a condom. What's the point?

GoodGirl
09-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Ever heard of STD?

MafiaMan
09-09-2010, 01:49 AM
well it would be smart to wear a condom but, just the feeling of releasing inside a mouth cant beat it. if you want to play it safe wear it, if she just blows its your choice, but if she then goes to fuck, i would def put a rubber on.

GoodGirl
09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes you could suck me with a rubber! Check out my Cock Pic. I just posted!

MafiaMan
09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
ok am i misreading the story?, if your the one sucking and brought the condom? or your the one getting sucked and brought the condom?, i thought i read if your the one getting suck and brought the condom

GoodGirl
09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
MafiaMan
Sounds to me like he gives the guy a condom through the hole. Then The guy would put it on and sticks his Cock through the hole for a Blowjob!

MafiaMan
09-11-2010, 01:49 AM
MafiaMan
Sounds to me like he gives the guy a condom through the hole. Then The guy would put it on and sticks his Cock through the hole for a Blowjob!

ok i figured it'd be one or the other.. but if there were to happen to me, and the sucker want the suckie to wear one, wear one! if you refuse to put it on, they can refuse to blow. i mean it may feel the same up untill you get to the part where you explode in the mouth just get your own dick dirty with your man juice instead of cleaned off.

uncutEightinch
03-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Can't imagine using one.

eddie
03-15-2011, 02:18 AM
Getting sucked, I don't need one. If the person (I don't like to know who it is typically, male or female, wants me to wear one than fine). As far as sex goes, I need to wear one. no fucking without protection.

ftmcocksucker
05-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Since I have been sucking cocks, most of the guys didn't wear a rubber at first. I got tested for HIV and was negative but the counselor informed me you Can contract HIV by sucking cock, so everyone I have blown has worn one since. It's going into my mouth after all and I have to think about me once the cock is long gone. I miss eating sperm for sure, but at least I know I will be sucking cock many years from now too, unlike some of my gay guy friends who never used rubbers.