PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know?

Jason
08-25-2010, 11:12 AM
I am new to the world of Gloryholes. I recently started watching movies, and I am currently in the middle of looking for Gloryholes to attend secretly. In regards to movies, I came across a movie titled Glory Hole Slut Chleo. Can anyone tell me a little about the female in the video.

rightnwong
08-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Jason,

First, welcome to site. Second, I don't know who that woman is but thanks for the tip! She is fucking HOT and sucks dick like a champ! I came twice watching her take on all those cocks. Hopefully she will post another video somewhere. Be sure to let us know if you hear anything else about her.

Chleo, if you are on this site, please cum to California!:D

jjgolf
08-25-2010, 08:57 PM
were do i find that movie with her?

eddie
08-26-2010, 09:36 AM
http://xhamster.com/movies/255597/glory_hole_slut_chleo_74_min_slut_suckfeast.html

Is this it?

dicken
08-26-2010, 01:47 PM
great stuff luv gh movies .

slave2jizz
08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi all,

I know Cleo (not her real name) personally...I know that she is no longer in the gloryhole scene...not that she doesn't still love it, she just has stopped filming the action. Mostly it is because she is no longer with the boyfriend she had at the time, he was the camera operator.

I am lucky enough to own the ENTIRE collection of her work, pics included alonf with literally HOURS of gloryhole movies. I will have to ask for permission to post the material, but I will ask her.