PDA

View Full Version : Girls in Theaters/Arcades

Missy
08-30-2010, 03:54 PM
I just got an email about whether I thought there are more girls in this than before. I have been involved since the late 1990's and indeed, it does seem like there are more girls in the theaters and perhaps a bit more in the arcades. I got started in this in chicago and never saw another female (rarely anyway) Now I am in Phoenix and it is pretty common to see females, even cute ones :) What about your area?

SexDoll
09-01-2010, 08:24 PM
I enjoy going to theaters and arcades. I have enjoyed this for about 6 years now. I've been to many theaters and arcades in Germany. I have yet to go to one in the US, though.

I've seen some single girls in theaters, but usually if you see a woman it is because a couple is there.

Missy
09-01-2010, 08:43 PM
So do you go alone or with a friend? I would assume the attitude is more permissive in Europe. Cute handle!!! :)

SexDoll
09-01-2010, 08:55 PM
I pretty much always go with a friend. In Germany it is much more popular than here. Most big towns have at least one. The town I lived in had 4 places with Theater/Arcades at one point but now only has 3.

I moved to the US a few months ago and I really miss the fun and the thrill!

Missy
09-01-2010, 09:51 PM
I have never gone with a friend or lover, perhaps that's why I sometimes can be apprehensive. I hope you find something good here in the States!!

AimedMushroom
09-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Need to come on down to Georgia SexDoll...Can't throw a rock without hitting an arcade or two.

SexDoll
09-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Yea, I just feel safer when I go with someone I know. Besides, I think it helps me relax if someone I know starts the fun.

pink31
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
i really need to find one by us.

jjgolf
09-04-2010, 06:22 PM
were you located pink ?

pink31
09-06-2010, 10:40 PM
nw indiana

JDShows
09-06-2010, 10:51 PM
what are arcades?

dustydolittle
09-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I just got an email about whether I thought there are more girls in this than before. I have been involved since the late 1990's and indeed, it does seem like there are more girls in the theaters and perhaps a bit more in the arcades. I got started in this in chicago and never saw another female (rarely anyway) Now I am in Phoenix and it is pretty common to see females, even cute ones :) What about your area?

Where the heck in Phoenix have you found woman at G.H.'s?
I've driven Semi through there MANY-MANY times and have NEVER seen a woman at a G.H.

Missy
09-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Where the heck in Phoenix have you found woman at G.H.'s?
I've driven Semi through there MANY-MANY times and have NEVER seen a woman at a G.H.

I was pretty much referring to theaters not the arcade area. In unincorporated Mesa/AJ there is a place called "Presonal Preferance" and they do indeed get the fairer sex to go there. Last time I went there was a couple heading in as I left. Two times before that there was a girl giving hummers in the back of the theater while I was in the front. One of the guys I met here drove up from Tuscon to meet a couple there and had a great time. It's out there sweets, may just take some patience :)

Billie
09-19-2010, 09:50 PM
nw indiana

Have you tried CT'S Theater in Gary?

lookingforgirl22
09-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Wow, I didn't realize that so many girls are interested in this type of thing. I've always wanted to try it, but I don't even know where there are any holes in the El Paso, Texas area, let alone semi-straight ones. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up. =D I don't even mind protection if that's an issue.

verycurious
09-24-2010, 05:48 PM
I live close to Amarillo, Tx. Used to be 3 or 4 ABS' that had gloryholes but now there is only one. Been going to ABS' for about 30 years. I've alot of women come into the theatre and booth area, but very few have been alone. My favorite place has private booths in the theatre area, so the couples can come into the theatre and if they want a little privacy they can pick a booth. Most of them just stay in the theatre and party with all the guys and girls in there or just let you watch. I watched a cute little Asian-black gal take on 7 guys one night while her man fluffed all the guys before they fucked her. I didn't have a condom so I just let hubby blow me that night. I'm new here. I'll tell ya'll about some of my fun times later.

indydogwood
09-25-2010, 06:30 PM
central indiana here pink

Kristine Cumz
09-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Wow, I didn't realize that so many girls are interested in this type of thing.

"Interested"?.......OMG I love it! The holes and the theater!

Missy
09-26-2010, 07:45 PM
"Interested"?.......OMG I love it! The holes and the theater!

There was a place in Illinois where the booths had like small beds and not all the booths had holes. I loved that place!!:D

Kristine Cumz
09-27-2010, 04:45 AM
There was a place in Illinois where the booths had like small beds and not all the booths had holes. I loved that place!!:D

I actually just enjoy being on my knees in front of the hole.....such a turn on!

joehenry
09-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Missy, I have been enjoying the holes and theatersfor 34yrs now. In the first thirty yrs I had incounters with 3 different women, one more than once. In the last five yrs, I have had incounters with at least a dozen different women, most more than once. I just left my favorite place here in central IL and there was a black guy that had this white gal sucking cocks as he fucked her. I have fucked her myself about 18 mo. or so. There are alot moer ladies enjoying this and I say THANK YOU.

Missy
09-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Missy, I have been enjoying the holes and theatersfor 34yrs now. In the first thirty yrs I had incounters with 3 different women, one more than once. In the last five yrs, I have had incounters with at least a dozen different women, most more than once. I just left my favorite place here in central IL and there was a black guy that had this white gal sucking cocks as he fucked her. I have fucked her myself about 18 mo. or so. There are alot moer ladies enjoying this and I say THANK YOU.

I stopped in today to a local place where they know me. I walked in and a couple shot out of the GH area as fast as you can LOL I guess they were finished but wow, what an exit! I did not play, just talked at the counter area....will probably play more later this week...

AnnaWants2bNaughty
09-30-2010, 07:27 PM
I recently started going to a place near where I live. They don't have gloryholes but an arcade and theaters. Never been to the theaters, but I have been to the arcade. Never brave enough to let someone in my booth, but they have window booths where I watch guys jack off while I finger my pussy. It's very hot.

Missy
10-01-2010, 04:49 PM
The theaters are very HOT Anna. There was only one time that a guy was overly pushy to the point I had to leave. I have found guys are usually pretty respectful and will only "play" if you give them a go ahead sign. You can really loose yourself with 10 guys touching and rubbing every inch of your body, it's the best feeling you can feel. I love cum and love it when the guys cum on my breats...I ask (sometime beg LOL) for them to lose thier load on my body!

joehenry
10-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Damn, you are my kind of woman Missy. Sure do wish you were closer to IL.

Missy
10-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I lived in Illinois all my life sweets, moved to AZ 10 years ago. I get back there sometimes...still have family in Chicago and Moline.

indydogwood
10-05-2010, 04:39 PM
nothing your way pink? central indiana here.

orpheum69
10-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Next time Im there I sure want to go there!

pink31
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
nope, not that we found :(

Hardwood
10-13-2010, 04:36 PM
I love your profile picture, Missy. Nothing sexier than falling panties.

cuckluv
10-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Hey pink31 there is CTs adult theater in Indiana lots of action there, they have a yahoo group and the owner posts whenever couples or single women go in.

cumonface
10-18-2010, 08:14 PM
i hope you can post a link to the yahoo group i looked and cant find it:confused:

jcomerford
10-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I enjoy going to theaters and arcades. I have enjoyed this for about 6 years now. I've been to many theaters and arcades in Germany. I have yet to go to one in the US, though.

I've seen some single girls in theaters, but usually if you see a woman it is because a couple is there.

I met my wife in Germany she introduced me to adult theaters we got married a few months after I met her we had a good time in Germany.

When we came back to the USA finished up my tour duty in the military moved back home we found out there were several adult theaters not far from where we lived.

At the defers visit we will hocked we went back twice a week after that first visit until I close the theater down years later.

bellatlsucks
11-06-2010, 08:53 PM
I've known about GHs but never really tried to find any until recently. I am a south asian and so is my wife so we come from a more conservative culture but I've grown up in the US. I'm trying to get my wife to open up a little more. Now I'm trying to convince my wife to agree to at least go to an arcade and theater and maybe even participate.

Having very exciting thoughts about what can happen with my wife now that I see that everyone is saying couple and women do frequent GHs. Hopefully one day it will come true for me.

sinbadd43
11-09-2010, 11:41 PM
I just moved to Orlando from Vegas, and out there, Babe's theater is the most clean theater. It is in Henderson, about 20 mins from the strip, but I have played w/ couples and single girls almost every time I went. Very friendly staff. The only "clean" GH's in Vegas now are at the new Sinderella's Adult store. Staff put in the GH's and there are at least 6 gh's in there. I have been to Tampa to Fantasyland and Adultworld, the one behind Hardee's. Fantasy is where I have seen the most women, still waiting on the next Dirty D shoot, would love to do the GH or theater w/ one of his sluts !!!

john_macerone
11-11-2010, 03:59 PM
any women in england want to suck my cock through a gloryhole

cruz_temple
01-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I have been visiting GH's since the early 90's when I discovered them in Dallas, TX. I only began seeing women there in the last 10 years. They have always been with guys. The women that visit GH's are rare and god bless them.

I have had more than my share of sex with them. You can always tell when its a woman on the other side of the hole. They are more gentle on your cock and don't have the stuble on their face. :)

I have also seen (and enjoyed) them in adult theaters. I recall one couple that came in one night. She blew her guy first then stood up and invited everyone else. We all got in line and she took care of all of us. One or two at a time. She swallowed very load and thanked every guy.

I enjoyed the show then let her blow me last. She was still hungry and took her time. I blew a huge load and she swallowed every drop then cleaned me up. others just like to masturbate while the guys watch and jack off watching her.

idpthrt@yahoo.com
02-04-2011, 02:42 AM
move aside and let one of the guys get down on his knees and suck that cock?

bigdaddyT8
03-13-2011, 09:14 PM

where do you find action in NC? i am in the jacksonville area and it seems dead....

fieldguy
10-12-2011, 05:27 PM

Hey Missy, I'm in Phoenix. Drop me a line fieldengineer2001@yahoo.com

Put _ Missy from GH Guide please in the subject line.

thanks!!

Mick

WanderingJack
10-26-2011, 11:50 PM
I moved to AZ not long ago, and I'm having a hard time finding good GH spots. Any recommendations?

orpheum69
10-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Need to come on down to Georgia SexDoll...Can't throw a rock without hitting an arcade or two.

Where in Georgia are those gloryholes? I love kneeling and wrapping my horny red lips around hard cocks & draining the warm delicious cum from them! Please let me know! OK?

Tranny slut
03-15-2013, 09:30 AM
move aside and let one of the guys get down on his knees and suck that cock?

My girlfriend makes me suck them

newhereinaz
03-26-2013, 10:06 PM
I just moved from Phoenix to Los Angeles. I can confirm, Arizona seems to be the best place on earth for Glory Holes. I miss AZ so much it's ridiculous. :) And at least once a month I'd bump into a girl on the other side.

I can't even find a good GH in CA. I might have to move back. :P

MafiaMan
03-28-2013, 01:09 PM
I just moved from Phoenix to Los Angeles. I can confirm, Arizona seems to be the best place on earth for Glory Holes. I miss AZ so much it's ridiculous. :) And at least once a month I'd bump into a girl on the other side.

I can't even find a good GH in CA. I might have to move back. :P

try to live in south florida, no girls at all that go to gh

Tranny slut
03-29-2013, 09:26 AM
I bring the girls with me.

BigBiButch
04-11-2013, 04:03 PM
It's a rarity out in California but 30 years ago, a LOT of us couples would frequent the theatres. That being said, my GF and I visited the adult theatre in Jack London Square on a Tuesday (bi movie) night. I sucked off 3 and she sucked off 5 before I slammed it into her big ass. I am heading to DC in 10 days, any gloryholes in public venues? Thanks, Butch

StepUp99
11-09-2013, 10:14 AM
The only time I have ever seen women in a ABS glory hole alone is when they were prostitutes and they were usually ushered out quick once the staff found out. Male/Female couples I have seen quite a few times, mostly they were there to play with each other in a private booth or there for her to suck some guy off while he watched.

xanatized32
12-21-2013, 03:08 AM
Really whats the best one

idpthrt@yahoo.com
01-08-2014, 06:08 PM
But usually they are few and far between. I have been to movie arcades and some small xxx theaters. One of my best experiences was at a small theater and I saw a guy and a girl walk in and sit down. A lot of the guys were a little obvious that they were excited to see her there but all of their attempts to engage her were without her interest. There was a guy sitting down in the front row with an obvious larger than average cock. I walked down to where he was seated and knelt down next to him and asked him to stand up. When he stood up I also stood up unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my ankles so that everyone could see that I was wearing panties, as I mentioned he was in the very front row. I dropped to my knees and buried his cock as far down my throat as I could, past the tonsils for sure. Immediately this guy placed both of his hands on my head started a steady pace, almost all the way out and almost all the way in. I removed his hands from my head and asked him to move right down in front of the screen. We resumed ourselves to what we were doing except this guys cock was so hard at this point I knew that he was ready to explode in my mouth. He kept his hands at his side and I kept mine down also and I just made sure that I kept it in my mouth all the way in and just to the tip and back down again. At this point a few more guys got up and were sort of forming a line. Then a pair of hands were placed on the back of my head but I wasn't sure who's. Right then I felt this guy's cock get rock hard and he exploded, with that whoever was holding my head was now pushing my head down all the way down on this big cock, cum was squirting out the sides of my mouth and down my throat. It was quite a site I am sure because when I was let up for air there was about 6 or 7 rock hard cocks encircling me and the female was the pair of hands that were forcing my head down on that big cock. To make a long story short she pushed my head down onto every one of those cocks, one after the other.
We ended up going back to her and her boyfriends place where the evening ended in her and I in a 69 position with me on top, and I blew my cum down her throat as I ate her pussy while her boyfriend blew his load in my ass.
So yes I think it's great when there are women at the bookstore or theater.

ftmcocksucker
05-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Love to myself, never had d chance to suck cock at a hole..