PDA

View Full Version : MY first gloryhole

leprechaunthe
09-23-2010, 10:09 PM
I have watched videos or read stories for years but I never knew they exsited till one day I saw an arcade at my favorite ABS so I walked in and found one. I was excited but I had to be up for work the next day so I decided I would go on friday. when I got home friday I jumped in the shower then headed out. i went to the ABS and asked the cleark for a five and five singles. when I was handed the money my heart was pounding and i turned to the arcade. I first went into a single booth with no holes and tried to get comfortible but there was a guy that kept knocking on my door he left and I started to relax. after the video stopped I walked into the hall with three booths connected and I went to the one all the way to the right. as soon as I walked in I heard the door next to me close. I put in my five dollar bill and pulled out my cock and started to play with it. then I saw a finger in the hole so I turned and put my dick threw but when I did he left. I thought it was a fluke so I pulled back into my booth and started flipping channels till I saw a light threw the hole and heard money. I then saw a black fing come threw the hole and a voice say that he wanted to suck my cock so I turned and stuck my cock threw the hole and was welcomed by his warm mouth. he was really good at it and i was about to cum but I thought I should see if he wanted to be touched to so I pulled out and put my finger to the hole. I heard him stand up and it went quite so I thought he left till I heard his zipper then he slid his BBC threw the hole really slow (it had to be atleast 9" long and really thick) I knew I couldnt suck it so I drooled on it getting it nice and slippery it to both of my hands to rap around it but as soon as i did i started to jerk him off as hard as I could. then he pulled back in and came on the wall then put his finger back to the hole just as I was about to push back in his door opened and he got kicked out. So I figured I would just finish in my booth and left. (LOOKING FORWORD TO MY NEXT TIME THOUGH)

this is a true story of my first time at a glory hole ill be sure to tell you about my next

dckrubber
03-25-2011, 06:05 PM
very hot story!

Sewanee
07-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Very hot story!