PDA

View Full Version : my first time

marcanthonymil
09-30-2010, 07:08 AM
i was in the army, stationed over there. i was out with my my cell and we were visiting a different camp for the night because of some random meetings with the higher ups.
well, its midnight and i had to pee. so i stumbled out of the tent and wonder back by stalls and find that the middle one is open. i dont give this a thought and i go in and sit down. all i have for light is my flashlight, and since it was a new moon that niight, it was pitch black. so my light is shining up, providing some soft illumination when i take a look around. i see a hole on each wall, bout face high on me. i kind of smirk at this, and say to myself out loud, "what, is that what a glory hole looks like?". a voice answers back "yeah, and this is what a cock looks like" and out shoots a big black cock, pressing against my cheek. at first i was shocked, but i was also going on 7 months without the wife. so my lil head overrode my big one, and next thing i knew, i was back on the toilet and sucking the guys cock. it didnt take long till he blew his load in my mouth.
just when i thought i was done, i turned the other way and a 2nd cock was there, waiting. "oh what the hell...might as well" i thought to myself and quickly took in this cock as well. wasnt as big, but damn did he shoot a huge load!
we stayed at the camp for a week. every night i was in that stall giving head...

Frenzy69
09-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Sounds kinda gay don't you think? Must be ARMY.