PDA

View Full Version : Kinda new

Bones1331
10-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Not new to the scene, but have never had a GH experience. I would love to find anything in the Indy (south), Greenwood or Bloomington area. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated as I haven't had any oral in close to 12 years.

carmelt2
10-02-2010, 05:16 PM
give me a shout. ill send u in the right direction.
carmelt225@yahoo.com

chachaman
10-04-2010, 02:18 PM
New on this site, are there any gh in texas? this sounds like fffffunnnn

creamatedsoul
10-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm looking for about the same as bones. I'm a little open minded, and wouldn't mind taking my g/f with me. Could be fun. I wouldn't mind being on the other side of the hole either. Anyone have any beginner tips for first timers that haven't gone yet? Any suggestions on locations? I'm in the Muncie, Indiana area.

Thanks for those whom reply.

B

hitithard10
10-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Carmelt2 is there any in Hot Springs. Making my way over there soon. Would love to have someone service me while there.

michael1950
11-10-2010, 02:13 AM
I hope this isn't unforgivable but another site I know of has such information and it too is free to join and they have pay memberships as well. They have a search engine for different towns states, even different countries, Squirt. org, will get you all kinds of information, it is a gay website primarily, but you want to suck cocks go where they are, then come back here and share your GH tales with us hornies.

my_swagga_crazy
11-12-2010, 02:19 PM
ive gotten head plenty of times but neva had a gh experience and i dont kno the rules to it but want to go to 1 and get head from a complete stranger but i wanna kno the safe way to do it . also wanna know where if theres any way to kno if theres nuttin but girls on the other end cuz i dont wanna get head from no dude lol so if you can help me out veterans or people who did it once send me a message please