PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here. (Hiding in Indiana)

creamatedsoul
10-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Greetings. I'm a long time watcher of the scene, very interested in it, but I've never thought there was one around me. Either way, I still aren't too sure on locations near me, but I have a small list. Either way, what are suggestions for first timers? Anything to expect going in? I'm a straight guy, so I'm not too sure I would like giving on that end. =P (I am sortive open minded.) I want to take my girlfriend eventually, but I rather check it out my self first.

Any insight you guys could offer me.. just let me know. I may even be down for a personal hole to break the ice before going to an actual place. I live in East-central Indiana. I'm 24, I think I'm fairly attractive. Big 'ol jolly for the hole. ;) Seriousness though.. I really am intrigued by this, it turns me on majorly, but I'm also nervous about it.

Thanks for those whom help me.

B

(I did post in another thread, but I figured it'd be more proper to form another post.)

Huck
12-05-2010, 01:28 AM
and would love to have anonomous sex with you. I will suck you and you do not have to do anything you are not comfortable with

indydogwood
12-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Central Indiana here. Let's talk about possible meeting.

carmelt2
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
let me help u out some time. im traveling to ohio next week n plan on stopping at XXX in clarksville on the way. we could meet there n see how things go.

red45
05-15-2011, 04:17 PM
i will be in that area of indiana in early june if anyone around there wants to get something set up. gloryhole, or a meeting somewhere. i will take all cummers. and creamatedsoul, i would take your dick for hours and swallow every drop of cum you can put in my mouth. i would suck you off till you have nothing left to cum :)