PDA

View Full Version : Question about gloryhole height.

iup_gh_dude
12-30-2010, 01:46 PM
The exact center of my gloryhole is about 30 inches off the floor but I've noticed some guys really have to stoop to get their cock in there. For other guys though it seems just right. Can anyone tell me how high your gloryhole is off the floor just for reference? Thanks!

MafiaMan
12-30-2010, 05:35 PM
why not just make a decent size square? so short or tall people dont have a problem?

iup_gh_dude
12-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi MafiaMan and thanks so much for the response.

It actually is a square (was easier for me to cut that way with the tools I had). The bottom of the hole is 27 inches off the floor and the top is 32 inches off the floor and my own dick goes right through the center at about 30 inches so I figured it was good. Most guys bow their legs a bit at the hole anyway.

If I do anything, I think that rather than raise the whole frame i'll just cut two more inches from the top of the hole, which would make it 7 x 5. Does that seem too large? I wanna be careful not to make it so big that I can get my whole damn head through the thing. Wouldn't be very 'anonymous' that way.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's gloryhole measurements just for reference.

Thanks!

PrettyDuck
01-01-2011, 12:46 AM
why not just cut a tall rectangle then have a piece of wood with a hole in it that can be moved up or down?

bjbud4u
02-21-2018, 03:56 PM
I think the best solution for a solid wall g-hole is narrow and long. maybe like 3 x 8. Long - for obvious reasons - to accommodate from short to tall men. Narrow to maintain as much privacy / annonymity as possible. If you run into anyone who doesn't fit in a 3" width . . . immediately send him my way. . . lol