PDA

View Full Version : Let me know what i should do

jason_rogers_1962
01-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Alright guys....here is the thing.
I just got back from sucking 4 cocks at a place here in Fayetteville NC. Sadly only a couple came and one had on a rubber so I didn't even get to taste his cum.
As I was sucking one of them he asked if i take it up the ass, to which i replied no, but actually i do love it in the ass. he left and then came back with another man and i sucked and then he kneeled in front of the hole to suck his buddy. this time he asked me if i wanted to join them in another room. for some reason i said no.
so here is the question......
the next time i am there should i agree to go to another room to get fucked by any and all who ask or should i continue to say i am not interested? basically, should i be a slut and fuck toy for them or not.
i would like to get at least fifty total votes for this question. the majority will win and i will do as i am told.
thanks,
jason

flyracr
01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Jason, where is this GH. I'm in Fayettville often and need to experince my first GH!!

cruz_temple
01-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Jason,
We go to glory holes to have fun. If you like anal (who doesn't) then I say go for it. Just be safe. Always trust your instincts. I have never had a problem in one of these places but I am sure there are dangerous people everywhere. What I find more often is a guy that wants a blowjob from another guy but can't admit it. They are the ones that will be calling you a fag or cock sucker while their cock is in your mouth. For those guys I just suck hard and do my best. I want them to know how good a blowjob from a guy is.
Good luck

Tara Fellatrix
01-18-2011, 03:15 PM
heck yes !!! one in the ass and one in the mouth,,,,,,,ummmmmmm

cumdrinkingslutbitch
01-18-2011, 06:26 PM
absolutely! let 'em fuck each hole!

tvJennyNJ
01-20-2011, 01:14 AM
do what you want to but i've been gangbanged in the booths before and love it. the nastier the better for me!

sevenplus
05-13-2011, 01:24 PM
I say let 'em use you...Take as much dick as you can get. You only live once!