PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit....

Wizard
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Im very straight, but I sucked my first cock last night. I have to admit that I loved it. I visited a cozy little glory hole in Palatka FL located at the local adult bookstore. I have visited several adult theaters but never ventured into the private booths. After stroking in the front row I wanted to see what aray of videos the booths were offering. I saw a tall slender man in a white shirt and jeans go into the booth next to me and heard the familiar whizzing sound that accompanys a 5 dollar bill being inserted for 5 minutes of viewing pleasure. Im hard as a rock watching some black lesbians when I see the guy in the next booth jacking off right in the hole to my left. I leaned closer to watch and he slides through a nice thick shaft. It was so close to my lips I just opened my mouth and slide it in. I sucked without mercy and soon tasted cum for the first time. I didnt swallow, but did suck him completely dry. He pulled his cock back through the hole and put his finger through beckoning me in. He returned the favor until I was dry as a bone. I zipped up, drove home, and had my best nights sleep in years.

michael86
08-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Sweetheart, you're not very straight if you sucked your first cock last night. :D That's a very sexy story, though!

oralexpert44
08-19-2011, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the club......been to that theater and it is pretty cool set up