PDA

View Full Version : who profits from glory holes and who installs them

stacis505
08-21-2011, 01:20 PM
are they put in video booths by owner or are they clandestine

dudleydoright
08-22-2011, 12:30 AM
The answer to that is Yes.

Some are put in by users. Some by owners of the shops they're in. In either case, it makes the owner money.

bjbud4u
09-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I moved from So Calif to a small unincorporated area of No Arizona. The g-hole scene had been all but closed down in So Calif - so when I visited one of 2 local ABS in my new hometown - I was pleasantly surprised how laid-back it seemed. There were about 14 booths and about 1/3 had holes. A couple months after I moved - I stopped by one afternoon and the owners had a carpenter there and they were fixing to equip the remaining booths with g-holes. They even asked me to step up to the booth wall to get a measurement for the right spot to drill. Eventually they ended up with a few different heights. Those of us who were "regulars" knew this - but guys just stopping by had no idea that they could find a height perfect for them if they explored a little. In retrospect - I'm kinda surprised the hole height wasn't marked on each door . . . . lol

sub4cum
09-10-2017, 07:36 AM
The best answer is a tall gloryhole (shaped like a paperclip) instead of a circle. That way tall guys can relax and that makes it easier for them to feed their cocksucker a load.

bjbud4u
09-10-2017, 11:11 AM
s4c -
I agree - but - don't go overboard - keep it discreet. If you're doing the paperclip shape - you can keep it sorta narrow. A lot of suckees don't necessarily want to see the sucker so they can have a fantasy image. Something like 3 x 8 @ a height of 30-38" should do the job. Remember - the "glory" of the gh is that it is pretty much anonymous.

CptnFajita
09-10-2017, 07:46 PM
are they put in video booths by owner or are they clandestine

Mostly installed by owners. They drive up booth revenue a lot, because . . . dick!

If local law enforcement is cool they'll stay for years. Sometimes they get covered over, either occasionally or permanently.

bjbud4u
09-13-2017, 10:13 AM
SFS -
I like your thinking. Maybe that's a good idea for a new thread. If everyone would post their idea of the ideal "nice" gloryhole arcade. If there is enough sharing - maybe those that are getting ready to set up a private one can pick and choose some pointers and incorporate into their design.

Joeweekend
09-20-2017, 06:22 PM
I moved from So Calif to a small unincorporated area of No Arizona. The g-hole scene had been all but closed down in So Calif - so when I visited one of 2 local ABS in my new hometown - I was pleasantly surprised how laid-back it seemed. There were about 14 booths and about 1/3 had holes. A couple months after I moved - I stopped by one afternoon and the owners had a carpenter there and they were fixing to equip the remaining booths with g-holes. They even asked me to step up to the booth wall to get a measurement for the right spot to drill. Eventually they ended up with a few different heights. Those of us who were "regulars" knew this - but guys just stopping by had no idea that they could find a height perfect for them if they explored a little. In retrospect - I'm kinda surprised the hole height wasn't marked on each door . . . . lol

Wow! Where's this in AZ?

Joeweekend
09-20-2017, 06:25 PM
I always figured the neatly drilled ones had to be put in by owners. Nobody can quietly run a hole cutter on a drill without management noticing.

Joeweekend
09-20-2017, 06:27 PM
SFS -
I like your thinking. Maybe that's a good idea for a new thread. If everyone would post their idea of the ideal "nice" gloryhole arcade. If there is enough sharing - maybe those that are getting ready to set up a private one can pick and choose some pointers and incorporate into their design.

I have a novel idea for a glory hole arcade: at an ABS, have a section where a cocksucker could feed the video on the other side to allow free viewing for the guy on the other side. Put these booths in a separate section, maybe even with its own entrance. Allow the cocksucker to control the video feed so that if the guy who steps in to take advantage of it isn't unzipping and sharing his cock, the cocksucker can cut the video feed and get rid of the guy who won't put out.

CptnFajita
09-21-2017, 10:08 AM
I always figured the neatly drilled ones had to be put in by owners. Nobody can quietly run a hole cutter on a drill without management noticing.

Yes, they certainly are. I've seen ones so finished they had plastic particleboard edging around the hole. Easier to clean too, I imagine.

Also have seen ones that were a one-foot square door, hinged and with locks. That's a little too much exposure for me as you could stick your whole head through them. The perfect size is one that allows the cock's owner to squish forward a little and get the cock and balls through. Was in a place once that had handles on the wall at about shoulder height so you could hang on, thrust forward, and lean back. 'Twas awesome.

Joeweekend
09-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Yes, they certainly are. I've seen ones so finished they had plastic particleboard edging around the hole. Easier to clean too, I imagine.

Also have seen ones that were a one-foot square door, hinged and with locks. That's a little too much exposure for me as you could stick your whole head through them. The perfect size is one that allows the cock's owner to squish forward a little and get the cock and balls through. Was in a place once that had handles on the wall at about shoulder height so you could hang on, thrust forward, and lean back. 'Twas awesome.

Ah yes, I could direct you to a place in Portland, Oregon that has grab handles like that.

bjbud4u
09-21-2017, 01:15 PM
JoeW -
This was formerly Karen's in Bullhead City. Now it's the same arcade but new ownership by Personal Preference. Still a good gh arcade - but - the new mngmt is kinda annoying. Always bugging the "paying customers". Another abs less than a mile north Adult City. Only 5 booths with 2 gh's - but can be fun at times. Both have a "theater" for those into that.

bjbud4u
09-21-2017, 01:27 PM
I was at the local Habitat Restore and found some interesting pieces to incorporate into a finished g-hole. Some sewer drain pieces and a rim-kit for recessed lighting. Either one is a nice finished 5" round hole. Actually it's kinda fun doing some creative shopping. Also of course Lowes or HD too. But the restore is much more reasonable - and more flea market style.

mcluvin78
09-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Strong grab handles would be awesome.

CptnFajita
09-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Ah yes, I could direct you to a place in Portland, Oregon that has grab handles like that.

Too bad I don't have a good reason to go to Portland for a few days.

bjbud4u
09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
ya know - - you can pick up handles appropriate for g-hole use at the ReStore or flea markets - - and you can do your civic duty by quietly installing them at your favorite g-hole arcade. . . . . . just a thought

bjbud4u
04-19-2018, 08:37 AM
I one pair on either side of the hole, level with the hole, and on both sides of the wall. This would help me, the cocksucker, give a better blowjob, especially if the receiver likes to shove, I could hold my mouth steady as he rams it, and help the receiver of the blow job shove his cock as far in as possible. He said he would think about it.

I never thought bout handles at that level - but - I guess it makes sense. So now we need 2 sets of handles at each hole . . or . . have designated sucker / and / suckee booths. Sucker booth would have built-in seating and grab handles at hole height . . and . . suckee booth - no seating and grab handles above shoulder heights. But what about the undecided ambivalent customer? I guess he could move from booth to booth depending on his mood. . . . lol

Joeweekend
04-19-2018, 10:34 AM
I never thought bout handles at that level - but - I guess it makes sense. So now we need 2 sets of handles at each hole . . or . . have designated sucker / and / suckee booths. Sucker booth would have built-in seating and grab handles at hole height . . and . . suckee booth - no seating and grab handles above shoulder heights. But what about the undecided ambivalent customer? I guess he could move from booth to booth depending on his mood. . . . lol

I'm telling ya: suckee booths where the sucker could pay for the video, and cut if off if the guy in the suckee booth isn't putting out.

Give the suckee side its own entrance even.

bjbud4u
12-06-2018, 12:49 PM
I'm telling ya: suckee booths where the sucker could pay for the video, and cut if off if the guy in the suckee booth isn't putting out.

Give the suckee side its own entrance even.

Jw - I totally agree. You have convinced me. Just let me know when you run into or establish such a place.

bjbud4u
11-30-2019, 12:42 PM

What a weirdly hot balance of power . . . . eh? The submissive cocksucker in control over the alpha sperm donor.

But be careful with your words when it cums to dicks and gloryholes . . . " cut it off if the guy isn't putting out" . . . . OUCH!