PDA

View Full Version : Portable Glory Hole

str8luvsdick
12-21-2011, 03:01 PM
I bought a portable gloryhole online recently and I must admit it is pretty awesome. I can't set mine up at home because of my living arrangements. However, I did set mine up at a hotel room and sucked dick there. It was hot! I was wondering if anybody else had used one? Any experiences to share???

ACorruptMind
12-29-2011, 01:01 AM
Never heard of this, link?

str8luvsdick
12-31-2011, 09:04 AM
Never heard of this, link?

Got mine online at www.gloryholesnow.com

markrobinson
01-02-2012, 05:22 AM
It is a hole in a wall where guys stick their "johnson" in and the person on the other side can have a taste anonymously. Usually they are located in public bathroom or something like that but I bought a portable glory hole so i can use mine at my own private place. I love it because it is discreet and I decide who i want to invite over to use my glory hole. You can do a search on line for portable gloryhole and see one for yourself.

dickhunger
01-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the info on that Portable GloryHole. I ordered one online and used it. It is really cool. I set mine up at the Holiday Inn in Reno, Nevada which has a 30” Bathroom door. The portable glory hole fit perfectly. The guy that I invited over from online just came right into the room, put his dick in the hole, I sucked him off, he exploded all over my wall (and me) then he left! I never saw him and he never saw me. That’s definitely NSA. I disassembled it, put it back in my suitcase and I have it ready for next time. Simply awesome!

Son of a whore
04-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Where did u set this up? Is it for joining rooms or something? Siunds very interesting. I would love some details if possible.

chubbtm4u
10-31-2013, 03:30 PM
anybody have an updated link for the portable gloryholes to purchase

bismangloryholes
01-10-2014, 07:11 PM
It looks like gloryholesnow.com is gone. If any one knows of any other sites that sell something like this please post.

bearmeister
01-11-2014, 03:21 PM
i have a portable glory hole in southern california.
available for parties.

Taxman
02-17-2014, 04:22 AM
Anyone have updated info on where to buy a portable gh??

bismangloryholes
04-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Still no updated info on where to buy a portable GH??????

Bren
07-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Hi

I am starting a side business of making and selling a portable glory hole
unlike the wood one that was mentioned earlier, this one will pack up small.

It will be quick and easy to set up at home or at a hotel...

Prototyping is done, the materials are ordered.. the final deliveries should be here next week... the website is under construction at

www.gloryholetogo.com

Im hoping to have the site live in 2 weeks ... that would be about the middle of Aug (2014) at the very latest it will be up by the end of Aug :)

So... a portable glory hole is on the way :)

Im pretty excited about it.. check the website for updated info
& to place an order

If anyone wants more info in the mean time feel free to email me at
portablegh@gmail.com

Bren
08-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Im currently making and selling them, so I thought I would provide the link, please take a look :)

http://gloryholetogo.com/

Bren
02-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi all

I launched Glory Hole To Go in late Nov and the website is seeing lots of traffic and sales are way more than I expected.

One of the most frequent requests I have gotten is for a black glory hole and I have made a number of them as custom orders so far....

So... since so many folks have asked I have just added "The Midnight" a black portable glory hole made from genuine carhartt black canvas.

Please stop by and take a look!

http://gloryholetogo.com

thanks!