PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel the same way?

Son of a whore
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I wish more 'straight/curious' men were more open towards ABS and gloryholes. Ive found lately that there are more bottoms than tops at the booths. Any comments?

mcluvin78
01-09-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm straight and would love to stick my cock in a glory hole but I can't get past the fact it's a guy on the other side even if it is just a mouth.

diddlysquat69
01-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm straight and would love to stick my cock in a glory hole but I can't get past the fact it's a guy on the other side even if it is just a mouth.

Me too lol, but I'm more worried about STDs

Son of a whore
01-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Feel ya....
Im clean. If ur ever in Pompano....

mcluvin78
01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
It's been a huge fantasy of mine to be pressed up against the hole with nothing to grip but the wall while being drained by a stranger. It takes a lot to make me finish so whoever is on the other side would have to be able to go hard and fast.

B-storeBetty
01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
What about if it was a crossdresser on the other side,dressed sexy and getting lipstick on your cock? Would that make it easier?

B-storeBetty
01-09-2013, 10:00 PM

(Sorry I meant to do reply to this one the first time.) What if it was a TV dressed sexy for you on the other side? Would it be easier to accept if that mouth had red lipstick on?

mcluvin78
01-10-2013, 04:43 PM
If I didn't hear a guys voice and didn't know if a man or a woman was on the other side then maybe.

Son of a whore
01-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I need to go to the ABS now

mcluvin78
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Do tops ever tell the bottoms not to talk or moan so he can pretend there is a female on the other side? I am aching for a gloryhole blowjob, Off to gloryholegirlz i go to drain my balls before I explode:)

Son of a whore
01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Do tops ever tell the bottoms not to talk or moan so he can pretend there is a female on the other side? I am aching for a gloryhole blowjob, Off to gloryholegirlz i go to drain my balls before I explode:)

Just put the volume of the machine all the way up

mcluvin78
01-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Thank you for the advice. I always figured tops would outnumber the bottoms in the abs.

Son of a whore
01-13-2013, 07:58 AM
I wish that was true but not from my experience.

Mainman661
02-16-2013, 07:29 PM
No GHs around where I live, but I desperately want to get sucked constantly at one.
Really annoys me too. There's a lot of gay action on CL here, but GHs are non-existent from what I know.

bratboy82
02-17-2013, 05:20 PM
I used to have a gh close to where i live but the county closed it down. IT SUCKS!!! I used to go there alot. Sometimes I want to go just to get sucked off for the release but alot more often I want to suck someone off as well. It's a crap shoot as to whether or not you can do both. It pisses me off when you go into the abs and see 15 guys just standing around and when you go into a booth and noone goes into the one next to you. I don't mind so much when you suck someone off and they don't reciprocate, I kind of expect it but at least share the fun. It's also unfair when you get ready to blow your load, have the courtesy to tell them and they leave you hanging. At least stroke me off to finish. I would never just stop like that. How Rude! Well I've vented enough. I just wish they would open another one close to me so I don't have to drive an hour to play. I'm just sayin'.

Cervan
02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
In my mind without question (though I really can't compare it to a time when there were equal or more tops).

It seems always many guys standing around...they mostly seem to come into the adjacent booth, bend over to look at the hole (from a foot or two away), and when they see my finger trace the rim of the hole they turn and leave the booth, obviously wanting to be on the receiving end rather than the giving end

webgeek1977
02-18-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm married, straight and not attracted to men (as in I don't find men arousing but definitely not homophobic) and I've been to a handful of gloryholes. Each case I was pretty sure (ok 100% sure) that it was a man on the other side. In almost every case I was soft going into the hole (the one exception is where I had been jacking to "advertise" my intention. Also in every case it was freaking mind blowing.

I'm sure that the anonymous aspect played a part but there was no denying the skill that was on the other end. Honestly, it's made me consider finding a "buddy" who could regularly assist me with my needs but the truth is I think I need the gh for it to be as exciting.

Mainman661
02-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Of the few times I've been sucked off by a guy, they get me off every time. Never had a woman suck me off to completion, so it's nice to get sucked.
Like Webgeek said, I'm straight, married, no interest in men in any way, but as they say, a hole is a hole. And when I'm getting handled masterfully, I'm not about to say "Shit, this is a guy" and stop.

bratboy82
02-19-2013, 09:56 PM
I can't agree with you more. I sometimes feel a little uneasy when the guy is in the same booth. I'm str8 and by no means a homophobe but I just have some issues sometimes. Maybe it's just the guy himself. I go to this ABS a couple hours from my house ( as often as I can), that has a back room with alot of booths ( no gh's ) with benches. I have been sucked off more times than I can remember in there. Some of the guys kinda weird me out but most are just like me, trying to get some pleasure. I need to get back there real soon.

kenpomaster20
02-23-2013, 09:50 PM

I know the feeling too. I would love to be 100% positive it was a woman on the other side draining me. Hard to find in Central Illinois

Tranny slut
03-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Well, I find the whole gloryhole experience hugely erotic. I'm a very handsome man, but when I go to the gloryhole, it is because I am at my peak of sluttiness. I spend days waxing and shaving and preparing. I wait until dusk and start putting on makeup. When I finally arrive at the ABS, I can hardly contain myself. All I want is a big dick in my face to worship. Even though I am fit and have a large penis, I am there to be on my knees to give the best slutty blowjob that the cock through the wall has ever had.

Please trim and be clean, my mouth deserves it.

Son of a whore
03-15-2013, 07:40 AM
I ONLY ho to the ABS to suck, not to be sucked

bjbud4u
03-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Thank you for the advice. I always figured tops would outnumber the bottoms in the abs.

I suppose if you are waiting for a female sucker at the gh - that's probably true. But at arcades with a predominantly male clientele - - unfortunately the suckers outnumber the suckees. I would love if you and guys who think like you would increase your avalability at gh arcades. You can always change those stats.

bjbud4u
03-09-2019, 02:29 PM
I used to have a gh close to where i live but the county closed it down. IT SUCKS!!! I used to go there alot. It's unfair when you get ready to blow your load, have the courtesy to tell them and they leave you hanging. At least stroke me off to finish. I would never just stop like that. How Rude! Well I've vented enough. I just wish they would open another one close to me so I don't have to drive an hour to play. I'm just sayin'.

As a sucker and as a suckee . . . . I totally agree with you. The best part of a bj for me is from the beginning to the very last drop is a hungry mouth/throat coaxing every hot, thick, creamy drop of ball chowder outta the dickhead until everyone is satisfied.

bjbud4u
03-09-2019, 02:31 PM
I would love to be 100% positive it was a woman on the other side draining me. Hard to find in Central Illinois

Why? you gonna marry her? date her? ever see her again??? You gotta think about what you're really there for. To have a hot load extracted from your dick. It's no different than using a fleshlight. Very utilitarian. Especially is it is totally anon/discreet.

bjbud4u
03-26-2019, 01:52 PM
If I didn't hear a guys voice and didn't know if a man or a woman was on the other side then maybe.

Well . . . . that IS the general point of a gloryhole. The discreet anonymity of it all.

Sonny
04-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Well, I find the whole gloryhole experience hugely erotic. I'm a very handsome man, but when I go to the gloryhole, it is because I am at my peak of sluttiness. I spend days waxing and shaving and preparing. I wait until dusk and start putting on makeup. When I finally arrive at the ABS, I can hardly contain myself. All I want is a big dick in my face to worship. Even though I am fit and have a large penis, I am there to be on my knees to give the best slutty blowjob that the cock through the wall has ever had.

Please trim and be clean, my mouth deserves it.

You sound so hot. In all the years I’ve been drained, only once was the other side all dressed up as you describe. Got to fuck that tight ass, too. Came three times, all in her pretty mouth.....love getting sucked off at an ABS.

CptnFajita
04-11-2019, 02:49 AM

Back in the glory days of glory holes the ratio was approximately equal, especially at the busiest times (after work, weekend afternoons, and after the bars closed). Lots of straight or straight-ish men would stop by for a bit to unload some cum. Did that for years myself, until I started sucking. Drank lots of cum after that.

Those days are gone, as far as I can tell. Catchers greatly outnumber pitchers at all times nowadays.

bjbud4u
04-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Of the few times I've been sucked off by a guy, they get me off every time. Never had a woman suck me off to completion, so it's nice to get sucked.
Like Webgeek said, I'm straight, married, no interest in men in any way, but as they say, a hole is a hole. And when I'm getting handled masterfully, I'm not about to say "Shit, this is a guy" and stop.

Many GH suckers feel similarly about str8 men. I prefer a str8 man at the hole; but, all I am interested in is sucking the cock and receiving my reward. I want nothing else from my sperm donor . . . . with the possible exception if he want's a regular "suck-buddy" to be on call . . . that would be negotiable in a discreet/anon (preferably GH) atmosphere.

user1oh
04-12-2019, 06:28 AM
Many GH suckers feel similarly about str8 men. I prefer a str8 man at the hole; but, all I am interested in is sucking the cock and receiving my reward. I want nothing else from my sperm donor . . . . .
Me too. I am there to suck.

yankin8
04-12-2019, 06:41 AM
I suck for the reward. Not into guys at all. Into cock n luv cum. Every cock I sucked got off fine. Don't get me n I'll suck n swallow n u cud leave.
Never had a guy suck me. I'm more into me on my knees. I want to be bred too.

TrueRed
04-13-2019, 11:28 AM
As a "straight" guy, I enjoy going to the GHs and being sucked. I am married and my wife still sucks and swallows but those on the other side of the wall do it better and the anonymity of it all is hot. I have been deep throated by someone on the other side many times, where I have never had a woman who could do that. Love a good bj and love to cum so I go as often as my wife's schedule will allow.

bjbud4u
04-13-2019, 05:14 PM
As a "straight" guy, I enjoy going to the GHs and being sucked. I have been deep throated by someone on the other side many times, where I have never had a woman who could do that. Love a good bj and love to cum so I go as often as my wife's schedule will allow.

Thank god for men like you. Just wish there were a lot more with your thinking . . . or . . . I wish that we patronized the same ABS . . . lol

TrueRed
04-18-2019, 04:32 PM
Thank god for men like you. Just wish there were a lot more with your thinking . . . or . . . I wish that we patronized the same ABS . . . lol

Well, Thank you. I wish we could meat up too. Hard to beat a good bj!!!

bjbud4u
04-18-2019, 09:55 PM
Well, Thank you. I wish we could meat up too. Hard to beat a good bj!!!

Well, if you ever happen to get up here north of Seattle - hmu

PopeyesHard
04-21-2019, 05:01 AM
Well, if you ever happen to get up here north of Seattle - hmu

I'd love to bring you a load in my straight cock to work out. I'm free all day Sunday and local!

jfspiral
05-18-2019, 01:34 PM
Are you in
ohio? Would love to find a friend who will feed me his cock on a regular basis.

Jim

bjbud4u
05-18-2019, 05:06 PM
Are you in
ohio? Would love to find a friend who will feed me his cock on a regular basis.

Jim

Have you tried posting in the Ohio . . . "Location" section? ? ?