PDA

View Full Version : Two 'is it wrong' questions....

Son of a whore
03-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Is it wrong:

1. to only suck a certain preference cock?

2. to only suck and not be sucked?

secret cock
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
i would say no and no

Son of a whore
03-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I just feel bad sometimes

Tranny slut
03-17-2013, 04:55 PM
I just feel bad sometimes

Feel bad for what, enjoying cock that fills your mouth? Not me. I have a big beautiful cock, but I much prefer giving head than receiving. It's just the way it is.

BigBiButch
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
There is nothing wrong with going with your preferences. If I am not interested I simply tell them, "no offense, but you aren't my type." I am not too choosy as I love most types of cocks. But ONLY if the guy is able to squirt. To me, there is NO reason to suck if you don't get the dessert.

Phallus4u
08-13-2013, 02:19 PM
getting a hard on reading this stuff.. gotta watch gh vids and j/o

Tampa
08-15-2013, 03:44 PM
I ONLY suck and 8 inches and thick or bigger.

gloryholesucker8
08-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Is it wrong:

1. My rule is to suck off any cock. When I am there I want to suck.

2. No

Son of a whore
08-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Nothin better than a straight man's cock that only wants to receive a bj

Cervan
08-18-2013, 09:11 AM
I do not think that it is wrong to have a preference. I have waved off a few due to my not being comfortable with what they looked like.

Also do not think that it is wrong in wanting to suck only, you should only do what's comfortable. I had that thought initially, but did let two guys suck me - I have to say it was really really good, the second one knees shaking and could'nt help moaning

Mainman661
08-20-2013, 02:54 AM
You like what you like. If there's a specific attribute that you prefer, then that's your preference and there's no shame in it. We all have that.
As far as reciprocation, as long as you don't BS around with it, I don't see the issue. I go to a hole to shoot my load, never to suck. If the person on the other side doesn't like that, then they should consider making it clear from the start and/or just wait until the next person.

bjbud4u
11-21-2019, 05:02 PM
Nothin better than a straight man's cock that only wants to receive a bj

Exactly! ! I love knowing the fact that there are lots of horny married men out there that the wife does not like to suck them or are just plain lousy at it. I just hope they all are curious enough to check out a GH . . usually at an ABS arcade. These are gonna be the ones that park and briskly walk into the arcade and str8 into a GH vid booth. I feel honored to do my civic duty to help a brother in need and drop to my knees at the gh and anxiously provide the most satisfying experience possible to harvest that delicious hot creamy offering of pent up dick custard. These kind of blow-n-go patrons are usually my favs.

bjbud4u
11-21-2019, 05:07 PM
Is it wrong:

Everybody - remember that the GH community is just as diverse as the population in general. Everyone does not want the same thing. There are no rules of right vs wrong at a GH arcade. You do what appeals to you. And either move on - or hope that they do if the "chemistry" isn't there. I just like to see the experience as "recreational" . . . just have a good time.

middy99
11-21-2019, 06:09 PM
Exactly! ! I love knowing the fact that there are lots of horny married men out there that the wife does not like to suck them or are just plain lousy at it. I just hope they all are curious enough to check out a GH . . usually at an ABS arcade. These are gonna be the ones that park and briskly walk into the arcade and str8 into a GH vid booth. I feel honored to do my civic duty to help a brother in need and drop to my knees at the gh and anxiously provide the most satisfying experience possible to harvest that delicious hot creamy offering of pent up dick custard. These kind of blow-n-go patrons are usually my favs.

Hey, my all time favorite ABS GH trade is the blow n' go crowd as well! The most amazing experiences I have participated in all come from that group.

ExploreLA
11-22-2019, 12:10 PM
i don't like the "only if i can suck you back" guys. whenever i put up an ad or profile or whatever, i very clearly say that i'm a mouth that needs filling, and looking to taste that cream. so i get annoyed when they pull a surprise and want something else like to suck me back or wanna spin around and get rimmed. there are tons of service providers into all that stuff, but i'm not. so when i say i want a mouthful of dick and cum, maybe some balls, and a guy says that's exactly when he needs, i hate a sudden "okay now my turn". no! what we set up, is you walking in, unzipping, unloading your aching sack, and you out the door while i'm still letting your boys swim around on my tongue

i like staying on one for a while, but at the same time, some of my favs are nervous married guys, who go rock hard the second their needy cock feels your warm mouth, can only hold it back for about 2 minutes, then moan out a really helpless sounding "oh fuck!" flood your mouth, stand there a couple seconds while you get out every drop, then flinch back, zipping up as they stagger to the door panting out "uh uh uh uh"

Maxse
11-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Hey, my all time favorite ABS GH trade is the blow n' go crowd as well! The most amazing experiences I have participated in all come from that group.

I prefer blow n' go too. Like turning tables at a restaurant. Get this one out the door and get another in here. These dicks aren't going to suck themselves!

middy99
11-22-2019, 06:00 PM
i don't like the "only if i can suck you back" guys. whenever i put up an ad or profile or whatever, i very clearly say that i'm a mouth that needs filling, and looking to taste that cream. so i get annoyed when they pull a surprise and want something else like to suck me back or wanna spin around and get rimmed. there are tons of service providers into all that stuff, but i'm not. so when i say i want a mouthful of dick and cum, maybe some balls, and a guy says that's exactly when he needs, i hate a sudden "okay now my turn". no! what we set up, is you walking in, unzipping, unloading your aching sack, and you out the door while i'm still letting your boys swim around on my tongue

i like staying on one for a while, but at the same time, some of my favs are nervous married guys, who go rock hard the second their needy cock feels your warm mouth, can only hold it back for about 2 minutes, then moan out a really helpless sounding "oh fuck!" flood your mouth, stand there a couple seconds while you get out every drop, then flinch back, zipping up as they stagger to the door panting out "uh uh uh uh"

Yes, me too, I do especially like those nervous and verbal married type guys who blow after about a minute or two! Reason is that I must be damn good at what I am doing to be able to get them off that fast!

ExploreLA
11-22-2019, 06:56 PM
Yes, me too, I do especially like those nervous and verbal married type guys who blow after about a minute or two! Reason is that I must be damn good at what I am doing to be able to get them off that fast!
i love fast, because there's potential to line up another, but also that it makes me feel skilled too. living in los angeles, to me the biggest indicator of my skills, is how far/long they're willing to drive to meet up with me. tonight, i have one lined up, who has a 45 minute drive, one-way, to spend about 7 minutes in my mouth ;)

bjbud4u
11-22-2019, 10:05 PM
tonight, i have one lined up, who has a 45 minute drive, one-way, to spend about 7 minutes in my mouth ;)

I prefer blow n' go too. Like turning tables at a restaurant. Get this one out the door and get another in here. These dicks aren't going to suck themselves!

I must be damn good at what I am doing to be able to get them off that fast!

LOL . . you guys are too funny. Never thought about the restaurant analogy. . . but pretty right-on. I'd LOVE to spend a whole day with a line of big-dicked married studs lined up down the block just waiting for their 7 mins in my mouth. . . . lol

ExploreLA
11-22-2019, 10:07 PM
...I'd LOVE to spend a whole day with a line of big-dicked married studs lined up down the block just waiting for their 7 mins in my mouth. . . . lolI have no idea how i'd ever set up a lineup, but i'd love to peek out, seeing then standing around stroking, waiting their turn in my mouth

pantygal
12-02-2019, 11:51 PM
What you are into is all that counts, plus honesty. I mean I've been getting blown before and then it suddenly feels different and you move back so that you can see and then you see that you are fucking a guy in the ass. I'm not opposed to that as long as they are upfront and want to use a rubber. I'd rather not carry an STD home. I'll admit when you're balls deep and the guy is riding your cock you're not going to pull out. I know I didn't.

Also I like to take turns, but if a guy wants to just suck that's fine too.