PDA

View Full Version : Married question.....

Dobbin
07-26-2013, 07:09 PM
I am married and have been wanting to go and try out a glory hole. Wondering if there are any other married men in my shoes?
My main worry is that I will get an std. Just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing?

sandpro
07-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Totally in the same boat as you. Sounds so exciting but more than a little apprehensive.

Dobbin
07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Glad to see someone else is dealing with the same thing.

Romanguy
07-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Check for anything strange on the cocks. Stay away if you have a cut or sore in your mouth or tongue. Otherwise go for it. It will be better than you have imagined and you'll be hooked.

alejandra217
10-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Gonorrhea of the throat is the biggest thing you have to worry about. It can be treated at any STD clinic with 1 shot.

porkchop77
10-10-2015, 07:27 AM
I think it's one of the biggest fears of nearly all of us, married or not, at the gloryhole (ABS, theater, cruising spot, etc.) though it is of particular worry to those of us who are married. If you're like me, the last thing you want to do is bring home a disease to the wife.
It's also something that is rarely if ever discussed on sites like these which is disappointing because there's an opportunity here to educate everyone about the risks and dangers. I'd really like to see some sort of resource section on this site addressing STD transmission rates, how to protect yourself and how to get treatment if you contract one. I've had a number of guys tell me that if you follow some simple rules (don't suck someone if you have a cut, abrasion or sore in your mouth; avoid any cock with a foul smell, sores or anything off-putting about it) you'll likely avoid contracting anything nasty. I have to say, it does seem to work.
To all of you cocksuckers who share your tales and advice as regards to dodging STDs, the rest of us thank you.

MafiaMan
10-16-2015, 09:43 PM
but pork what about the sucker? yes making sure you dont have cuts helps but if your sucking and its in the early stages or it just has no symptoms to the penis, you can still get the std

porkchop77
10-17-2015, 07:28 AM
Excellent point, MafiaMan. There is an incubation period with most (all?) STDs where the disease is present and transmittable but symptoms haven't shown up yet. I guess there's no 100% completely safe way to do what we do so if you're going to do it anyway, take as many precautions as possible and at least reduce your risk of contracting an STD.

stevestone
10-19-2015, 01:54 PM
I've suck upwards of 200 cocks and did like you said .
No sores or cuts in my mouth
Looked over the cock
Took a couple shots of wiskey after I left

Tranny slut
11-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Bring her along

bjbud4u
07-06-2019, 11:52 PM
I've been sucking anon gh cock for decades. I follow simple common sense rules: wait 3-4 hrs after you brush and or floss teeth, If you have any open sore (cold, canker . . . etc) in your mouth . . . stay home and JO til it's healed. Don't suck a stanky dick . . (you don't know why it's stanky). Pass on a cock that has any unusual spots and definitely red or rashy stuff. You know - - it's common sense. I had a friend who always took a small bottle of Hydrogen peroxide/water mix with him and swished after each cock. . . . or - like someone commented above - a shot of your fav licquor from the flask you carry in your pocket. . . . . (btw . . . I'm knocking on wood)

bjbud4u
07-06-2019, 11:57 PM
. . . . . and as for married guys. Hard to know for sure . . but . . . I feel much better bout sucking a married dudes dick - cause - I know they're apt to be cleaner. Most of the time - the only indication is a wedding band and/or the type of vid they are watching in their booth. These days - I have a couple of married guys that cum to my house and use my glory chair. Per their request - we keep it anon. I'm behind the curtain when they arrive and stay there til they leave. It's a win-win situation. I like my discretion too.

ExploreLA
07-09-2019, 12:17 AM
. . . . . and as for married guys. Hard to know for sure . . but . . . I feel much better bout sucking a married dudes dick - cause - I know they're apt to be cleaner. Most of the time - the only indication is a wedding band and/or the type of vid they are watching in their booth. These days - I have a couple of married guys that cum to my house and use my glory chair. Per their request - we keep it anon. I'm behind the curtain when they arrive and stay there til they leave. It's a win-win situation. I like my discretion too.
This site really needs "LIKE" buttons! ;)

Laceyfemme
07-18-2019, 09:12 AM
I have somehow managed to avoid STDs after swallowing maybe 150 loads from strangers over the years. I have tried to be careful about cuts and sores in my mouth and cocks that don't look right. But I still worry about oral gonorrhea. Does it have obvious symptoms if you catch it?

8inschlong
08-30-2019, 01:58 PM
I don't understand the brushing your teeth part...... Brush then wait 3 to 4 hours before going to GH?

ExploreLA
08-30-2019, 02:00 PM
I don't understand the brushing your teeth part...... Brush then wait 3 to 4 hours before going to GH?
I thought it was only 30 minutes.

bjbud4u
08-30-2019, 10:40 PM

you know sometimes when you brush and/or floss your gums may bleed ? ? ?
That means you have an open "wound" that is susceptible to various bacteria . . . . etc. Your gums heal quickly (hence the short waiting period). . . Just an extra precaution.