PDA

View Full Version : Knocking at the GH

user1oh
04-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Been watching some videos and when the guy is ready to cum, he knocks on the wall. Is this proper or do you just blow your load without any warning?

GHinLB
04-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Most guys I know have said they're about to cum. Some don't talk at all and just do it. I've never heard a guy knocking before.

BryanMcKenzie
04-24-2015, 05:48 PM
Hell, no! You don't give a warning. You simply grunt and unload your ball juice into the cocksucker's mouth! It's want they've worked hard to to receive. It's what they want ... the warm, thick reward (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5058&highlight=reward).

NOTE: if you want to see pictures and not just text, you must have an account. All my posts have pictures so you can visualize better what is supposed to be going on in a GH setting.

And if I happen to be doing the cock sucking, I expect the same. No pulling out (or back). I expect you to blow your nut in my mouth. And don't talk and give me some long warning or questions. Do your business! Into the mouth. It's what YOU ARE THERE FOR.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3629d0eb24062ab1db08403defa840b1/tumblr_men4efVtTI1qm8cmjo1_500.jpg

PantyManEdm
02-10-2016, 11:41 AM
I think they only knock in the videos. It's so the cameraman has a chance to get up close for the cumshot.

porkchop77
02-20-2016, 08:34 AM
If I'm sucking your cock, I'm doing so with the intention of milking every last drop from it. It's unnecessary to warn me that you're going to cum though I won't say it isn't always unwelcome. Sometimes, if someone has been saving up and about to shoot a really big load or they cum with a lot of force, a quick warning allows me to ready myself for my reward. Nothing worse than getting caught off guard and losing any of that delicious nectar.
I also say that if you've sucked more than a few cocks, you usually can tell when a guy is about to unload without his having to say a word.

porkchop77
02-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Just sucked a dick through a gloryhole the other day and there was no knocking and I wasn't looking for it. I knew he was about to come when I heard his moaning through the wall and his cock head flared as he thrust as far as he could through the hole and into my mouth.

Christian741
03-27-2016, 12:16 AM
I usually just moan and start thrusting involuntarily. The person on the otherside gets the idea quick.

HeadPervertInCharge
04-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Thats how you can tell it is a fake staged glory hole video.
Sadly many are...

No one knocks at a glory hole.
Only guys that have been briefed and know that they are being filmed.
This is what I mean by fake or staged.

Glory Holes are supposed to be spontaneous and anonymous.
The videos with guys knocking are neither...

user1oh
04-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Thanks for all the responses. I guess I am watching too many vids. But it makes sense, when a guy is ready to cum...knock so the camera person can get the "shot".

Joeweekend
04-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Never even heard of that, much less witnessed it.

Nobody knocks at the hole.

porkchop77
04-23-2016, 01:17 PM
I witnessed "knocking" at a gloryhole one time and there wasn't any filming going on. I was spying a guy sucking a huge, perfect cock through a gloryhole and after watching him suck, lick and slobber all over that curved monster for a while I heard some knocking coming from the other stall and the guy sucking went down on that cock as far as he could. At first, I thought he was just seeing how much of it he could take at one time and then I thought I noticed him swallowing. Shortly thereafter, the cocksucker pulled back and I spotted some cum dribbling from his chin as he tugged on and then licked a bead of cum from the retreating cock. Maybe it was something they had worked out in advance, hard to say I guess.
If I'm sucking your cock, though, you don't need to knock. I want you to feed me your entire load, it's what I'm there for. :D

bjbud4u
07-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Well, seems like all aspects of this subject have been covered here - - and I wanna add my $ .02 worth. It wouldn't bother me if someone did. I think it's kinda cute that he wants to be courteous. It's a fact that a seasoned cocksucker knows when he's bout to get his warm, creamy reward. The donor usually pushes it all thru the gh as hard as he can . . . the shaft stiffens and the head swells . . . more often than not - the donor will grunt or moan - but, not always. I love when he talks dirty like . . . "You hungry? dinner's served" . . or something similarly HOT.

ExploreLA
07-08-2019, 04:02 PM
i'm with bjbud. one hot time, a guy said, "better be thirs(ty)... oh, uh, uhhh, drink it, drink it, oh fuck yeah, drink me!"

mcluvin78
07-14-2019, 12:19 AM
I don't knock but I try to cum as hard as I can as a way of saying thank you .

ExploreLA
07-15-2019, 03:10 PM

yes please!!!

bjbud4u
07-17-2019, 12:26 AM

Much appreciated - my man. Can't think of a more thoughtful way of sayin "Thanks"