PDA

View Full Version : Rubbers?

john P.
12-24-2018, 07:50 PM
I am wondering about using l rubber I am worry about getting a std as I had one once but I would like to feel a throbbing cock in my mouth

john P.
12-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Hand jobs tea bagging?

bjbud4u
12-26-2018, 12:25 PM
If you are able to find a busy gh arcade . . you can try out various things and hopefully have multiple dicks to experiment with. Sounds like an overly-cautious married str8 man would be an ideal match for you. They're out there. Good Luck!

john P.
12-27-2018, 01:22 PM
I hope so I want to give A blow job feeling a throbbing cock in my mouth but can't bring home a std

nakedsteve
12-28-2018, 05:23 PM
I want to try but very nervous.. I guess you'd have to pass a condom thru and let them put in on? let me know if you try!

bjbud4u
12-28-2018, 09:34 PM
I want to try but very nervous.. I guess you'd have to pass a condom thru and let them put in on? let me know if you try!

very good chance that they will expect you want your ass fucked . . . but . . . I guess that's up to you once they shove their gloved dick back thru the gh. I suppose it's better than nothing . . . but the latex keeps you from feeling that glorious hot, fleshy meatiness of throbbing erect cock working toward shootin a massive load of creamy delicious goodness.

john P.
02-08-2019, 10:57 AM
If you are able to find a busy gh arcade . . you can try out various things and hopefully have multiple dicks to experiment with. Sounds like an overly-cautious married str8 man would be an ideal match for you. They're out there. Good Luck!

If their is a cautious married guy in Chicago area I am looking for same

sikfukr
02-10-2019, 04:35 PM
All I would ask is that you leave the filled condom somewhere easily found by men (like me) who want to empty the contents into their mouths.

john P.
02-25-2019, 03:37 PM
I would like to watch live b. J.

bjbud4u
02-25-2019, 04:41 PM
I would like to watch live b. J.

Where you at? I'm sure there are many cocksuckers out there that would be happy to indulge your fantasy.

john P.
03-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Where you at? I'm sure there are many cocksuckers out there that would be happy to indulge your fantasy.
Chicago I'll. North side

Laceyfemme
06-15-2019, 12:37 AM
I used to use rubbers fairly consistently when I started sucking cocks at adult theaters and bookstores, and can only think of a single time that a guy declined my advances as a result. So don't think that you need to apologize if you feel that you need to use them. The reduced sensation may make it harder for some guys to cum, particularly older men.