Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's your current fantasy? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6301)

ExploreLA 01-13-2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 21767)
welcum to the club.

like!!! :d

Laceyfemme 01-14-2020 08:23 AM

I have two fantasies, one of them pretty simple and the other impossible:
1. I would like to have the technical competence and the courage to take cell phone video of me sucking cock at a gloryhole hole and stream it online. I guess that all it would take would be a selfie stick tripod and a chaturbate account.
2. I would like to somehow go back and experience the adult theater and bookstore scene of the 70s/80s in my late teens/twenties all over again, knowing what I know now.

Rignes 01-20-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stockytatt (Post 21712)
At this point, my fantasy is that guys actually figure out what a fucking gloryhole is for. Lol... stop being weird and awkward, just put that moster through the hole.

...also, I have recently discovered that I am a size queen.

Tell me about it! I was at the local ABS and must have tried 6 times sticking my junk through the hole. Everyone, even the ones who invited, kind of just played with it a bit but no one wanted to suck. It was kind of strange. I finally just jerked off and left.

I hadn't cum for over a week so it was a nice big load too. What a waste.

Rignes 01-21-2020 11:49 AM

I should clarify, that I didn't put it through uninvited. I should have said even the ones who wagged there finger through the hole.

Never offer it up without an invite of some sort. :)

Sonny 01-30-2020 12:52 PM

Go back in time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laceyfemme (Post 21795)
I have two fantasies, one of them pretty simple and the other impossible:
1. I would like to

2. I would like to somehow go back and experience the adult theater and bookstore scene of the 70s/80s in my late teens/twenties all over again, knowing what I know now.

Definitely go back to early to mid-70s! I’d go every day that I could!!!

Rignes 01-31-2020 12:31 PM

Well, I didn't even know these were a think until a couple years ago. Seems I missed the golden age of glory. Ahh well...

TrueRed 02-01-2020 10:48 AM

My fantasy is a 3 some. Both with 2 other men and the other with a man and woman.

Sewanee 03-17-2020 08:39 AM

A great story, and a great fantasy!

CptnFajita 04-26-2020 09:53 AM

Well, here's a fantasy I'd love to make cum true:

Find a guy who loves to suck dick as much as me, who's about the same age and temperament. Then, go on an occasional short roadtrip (a few hours, or even a day or two) and visit gloryholes and adult theaters around the area. Alternate jacking and giving road head as we drive. Head in gloryhole booths as an invitation for other cocks to come through the hole. Head in theaters to invite a crowd of watchers and other participants. Along with that there's the hot exhibitionism of showing off pitching as well as catching.

If overnighting, head as a nightcap, and head in the morning. Make a point of having our cocks out as much as possible, to be seen and played with by each other as well as others encountered on the way. Drink down as much cum as possible.

older78 04-27-2020 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueRed (Post 22535)
My fantasy is a 3 some. Both with 2 other men and the other with a man and woman.

me to I love have suck 3 cocks and drink all there cum.