Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rubbers? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6474)

john P. 12-24-2018 07:50 PM

Rubbers?

I am wondering about using l rubber I am worry about getting a std as I had one once but I would like to feel a throbbing cock in my mouth

john P. 12-24-2018 07:53 PM

Hand jobs tea bagging?

bjbud4u 12-26-2018 12:25 PM

If you are able to find a busy gh arcade . . you can try out various things and hopefully have multiple dicks to experiment with. Sounds like an overly-cautious married str8 man would be an ideal match for you. They're out there. Good Luck!

john P. 12-27-2018 01:22 PM

I hope so I want to give A blow job feeling a throbbing cock in my mouth but can't bring home a std

nakedsteve 12-28-2018 05:23 PM

I'm curious as well...

I want to try but very nervous.. I guess you'd have to pass a condom thru and let them put in on? let me know if you try!

bjbud4u 12-28-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakedsteve (Post 19522)
I want to try but very nervous.. I guess you'd have to pass a condom thru and let them put in on? let me know if you try!

very good chance that they will expect you want your ass fucked . . . but . . . I guess that's up to you once they shove their gloved dick back thru the gh. I suppose it's better than nothing . . . but the latex keeps you from feeling that glorious hot, fleshy meatiness of throbbing erect cock working toward shootin a massive load of creamy delicious goodness.

john P. 02-08-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19508)
If you are able to find a busy gh arcade . . you can try out various things and hopefully have multiple dicks to experiment with. Sounds like an overly-cautious married str8 man would be an ideal match for you. They're out there. Good Luck!

If their is a cautious married guy in Chicago area I am looking for same

sikfukr 02-10-2019 04:35 PM

All I would ask is that you leave the filled condom somewhere easily found by men (like me) who want to empty the contents into their mouths.

john P. 02-25-2019 03:37 PM

I would like to watch live b. J.

bjbud4u 02-25-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john P. (Post 19747)
I would like to watch live b. J.

Where you at? I'm sure there are many cocksuckers out there that would be happy to indulge your fantasy.

john P. 03-04-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19749)
Where you at? I'm sure there are many cocksuckers out there that would be happy to indulge your fantasy.

Chicago I'll. North side

Laceyfemme 06-15-2019 12:37 AM

I used to use rubbers fairly consistently when I started sucking cocks at adult theaters and bookstores, and can only think of a single time that a guy declined my advances as a result. So don't think that you need to apologize if you feel that you need to use them. The reduced sensation may make it harder for some guys to cum, particularly older men.