Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Whats the Deal ?? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6536)

intoit69 03-11-2019 09:09 PM

Whats the Deal ??

Ive seen this MANY times (self included) some of us men while under the influence of a certain party favor have this infatuation with putting on womans sexy clothes....I for one would do the ol sexy lil thongs..some stockings etc. it turns me on! WTF is up with that lol??

baker 07-01-2019 10:12 AM

Being a married man I have to keep my sexy things hidden well, but yes love to get dressed up sexy and slutty in thigh high stockings, wig, bra with false breasts, crotchless panties and have some fun with my dildos, I love to ride one and suck one until I bring myself to a hands free orgasm

bjbud4u 07-01-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intoit69 (Post 19809)
some of us men while under the influence of a certain party favor have this infatuation with putting on womans sexy clothes.... it turns me on! WTF is up with that lol??

Beats Me. Maybe I've never had an experience with being under the influence of that "certain party favor" before - - b/c I've never had such a desire. But it's a gr8 big world out there. To each his own. Have fun - and be safe.

Wallfucker 07-04-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker (Post 20323)
Being a married man I have to keep my sexy things hidden well, but yes love to get dressed up sexy and slutty in thigh high stockings, wig, bra with false breasts, crotchless panties and have some fun with my dildos, I love to ride one and suck one until I bring myself to a hands free orgasm

This sounds amazing!! I need to give this a run...

Laceyfemme 07-18-2019 08:58 AM

All of you who are even just a little curious about cross dressing should definitely give it a try. You may really, really enjoy it! I already knew that I was attracted to wearing women's clothing in my early teens, but I married fairly early and only dabbled in cross dressing until I divorced in my early thirties. Over the next few years I progressed from dressing up fully en femme at home, to wearing a full set of lingerie under street clothes, to going out fully dressed to bars, ABS, and adult theaters. My only regret has been that I lacked the the courage and self-awareness to start much, much earlier, probably just as soon as I moved away to college. I know that I would have made myself and lots of horny men very, very happy!

At 6'2" I don't know that I could ever be fully passable, although I like to think that I am reasonably easy on the eyes when fully dressed with breast forms, a wig, heels, and makeup. In my opinion being fully passable isn't exactly the point. Dressing up fully and carefully lets other men (and yourself) know just how much of a sissy cocksucker you really are. As I said at the beginning, don't be afraid of experimenting with dressing up if you find yourself even slightly curious.

8inschlong 08-30-2019 02:11 PM

I am the exact same way! I started out wearing regular mens workout shorts (mid thigh) no underwear and a tank top. Fast forward 5 years and now I dress much much sluttier! Tiny little women's yoga shorts (ass cheeks exposed) and a full blown girl shirt (low cut and crop top). My favorite shirt says "This girl loves BBC". I have also experimented with different types of shoes. I would love to wear my 7" pink glittery high heels every time, but seems like I scare some good looking men away when I wear those. I would rather wear tennis shoes and get more dick than to wear pumps and not get as much cock!! My fantasy is to go to my favorite ABS in full drag, (ie. Pink heels, eye lashes, blonde wig, plaid skirt.....) Thoughts????
Yes, a little 420 beforehand makes the entire experience much better!