Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tell us about the BIGGEST LOAD you have ever taken at a GH... (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6454)

middy99 11-28-2018 10:43 PM

Tell us about the BIGGEST LOAD you have ever taken at a GH...

Please share...

bjbud4u 11-29-2018 01:07 PM

I don't actually have a specific memory about quantity of load . . . but . . .I have some amazing recollections of texture and viscosity of my creamy prize. My fav was one back in the 90's at an arcade attached to a strip club in City of Industry, CA. This guy left the club and stopped by the arcade on is way out for a quick one. Only took a couple min of intense throat-work and If I didn't know better - - I would have sworn the dude dumped a fresh batch of warm Tapioca pudding in my mouth. Took me a couple mins to swallow it down . . . damn near had to chew it. . . . . lol

baker 12-14-2018 06:44 PM

I've had some pretty nice loads before that were quite a mouthful but I met a guy for some mutual sucking once, he was sitting on a couch and I was between his legs licking his cock and teasing the head for a while, then I got down to the deep sucking and he didnt last long, he swelled up and pulsed a shot of cum in my mouth, I pulled off quickly to swallow and went back down to continue the suck until he was soft, then after about 30 seconds he let out a groan, and began to squirt multiple shots of cum in my mouth, it was so much that cum shot out of both corners of my mouth, I was in pure extasy, slurping, sucking and swallowing as fast as I could.

bjbud4u 12-16-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker (Post 19470)
it was so much that cum shot out of both corners of my mouth, I was in pure extasy, slurping, sucking and swallowing as fast as I could.

Damn baker! That is one memorable keeper. I've always fantasized bout sucking one of these freakishly huge-cummers. I'd love to hear bout more of these encounters. One thing to be surprised at a big cummer - - but - - if he's a regular . . and . . you know what's cumming . . would be hot in a dif way.

newheresothatsnice 12-21-2018 10:52 PM

a few days ago... oh wow. I almost drowned! I felt like i was holding a fire hose. I mean I could barely contain it. I love when it i can hear it hit my face. ;)

bjbud4u 12-22-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newheresothatsnice (Post 19494)
a few days ago... Oh wow. I almost drowned! I felt like i was holding a fire hose. I mean i could barely contain it. I love when it i can hear it hit my face. ;)

" . . . s p l a t t!!"

newheresothatsnice 12-29-2018 03:30 AM

:p epic time. gotta do it again.

bearmeister 12-31-2018 03:27 PM

i have sucked at the club in industry. no more glory holes sadly.
i have a priviate one on my condo and had a couple of visits from a nice young 23 year old guy. the first time he visited i am sure i felt 17 pulses from his dick as i swallowed to each pulse. he never topped that at any of his other visits

bjbud4u 12-31-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearmeister (Post 19533)
i have sucked at the club in industry. no more glory holes sadly.
had a couple of visits from a nice young 23 year old guy. the first time he visited i am sure i felt 17 pulses from his dick as i swallowed to each pulse. he never topped that at any of his other visits

Awesome memory . . . eh? I know it musta been awesome to swallow all that delicious load . . . but . . . wouldn't you kinda like to see the measurable quantity of it too?? or - maybe it's just me. I love to see a load shot into a container to say . . . wow! thats a big load . . . lol
Sad to hear bout the g-holes gone at Spearmint Rhino.

sikfukr 02-10-2019 04:41 PM

At Fantasy World near Asheville, NC, I once found what appeared to be several loads in two different waste baskets. They tend to change the liners often there, so that's all there was -- cum. I'd estimate each liner had more than an ounce.

I took both liners home with me and went to town. My face was covered in slime, and I slurped all of it down.

I also fished a really large load out of a trash can filled with piss at Jason's II in North Hollywood, CA. Yum!