Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I learned something yesterday (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5790)

Ilikelickydicky 11-13-2015 01:23 PM

I learned something yesterday

I learned that I don't like super hairy guys.
Was at the local GH when all of a sudden there was a penis coming through the wall. I started doing my thing and he pulled out (what's up with this by the way. I get more guys pulling out right before they about to bust a nut in my mouth wait a min or two tgen put it back in more times then I care to think about...guys, if you put you cock in a hole for some stranger to suck. Keep that mother fucker there till the person on the other side is done!). This guy thou asks if I wanna get just one booth. So we do. And I go back to working him over. Then he pulls his shirt up some and oh my god....there was enuf hair to weave a blanket. But like any good trooper I "sucked" it up and took one for the team and gobbled it up till completion

cockvomit 11-21-2015 02:21 AM

lol

thats so funny. i would have just found someone else. after all you are doing the favour, you've got to enjoy your work.

prgbp 11-22-2015 06:54 PM

I won't deep throat hairy guys. If I get one hair in my mouth it takes all of 10 seconds for me to vomit. I prefer shaved, but you can't always get what you want.

bjbud4u 06-07-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalterIII (Post 16626)
Well I guess everyone's different because I love hairy men over smooth.

I'm with you WalterIII. I want dick donor to look like a real MAN. All burly and hairy . . . and shit.

user1oh 06-07-2019 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilikelickydicky (Post 16588)
I learned that I don't like super hairy guys.
Was at the local GH when all of a sudden there was a penis coming through the wall. I started doing my thing and he pulled out (what's up with this by the way. I get more guys pulling out right before they about to bust a nut in my mouth wait a min or two tgen put it back in more times then I care to think about...guys, if you put you cock in a hole for some stranger to suck. Keep that mother fucker there till the person on the other side is done!). This guy thou asks if I wanna get just one booth. So we do. And I go back to working him over. Then he pulls his shirt up some and oh my god....there was enuf hair to weave a blanket. But like any good trooper I "sucked" it up and took one for the team and gobbled it up till completion

Perhaps the guy wanted to prolong the experience, like edging. I prefer to prolong the experience. As for hair, I prefer smooth and/or shaved.

TrueRed 06-15-2019 09:45 AM

As a naturally very smooth guy, I'm glad I'm not hairy. Nothing against the hairy people, just my preference, too. As for pulling back out of the hole, I do that too. I am always horny and get so turned on that I would probably cum too fast. I like it to last longer, that is why I pull back. gather myself and then slide it back through the hole.

bjbud4u 06-15-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueRed (Post 20232)
As for pulling back out of the hole, I am always horny and get so turned on that I would probably cum too fast. I like it to last longer, that is why I pull back. gather myself and then slide it back through the hole.

although we may differ on the "hair" issue . . lol, I agree with the edging thing at the gh. As a sucker I'm totally cool with a donor pulling back a few times during our session. I understand and actually find it hot that he is edging to a grand finale finish. While sucking . . I try to do the same. If I feel him start to stiffen and his head start to expand . . . I pull back a bit . . . go for the balls, or perhaps do some licking on the lower section of the shaft. Trick is . . don't totally abandon him but cut back on what's making him wanna shoot . . until he's gone back to a natural erect state (usually only a few seconds) . . . which also turns out to be a good opportunity to take a hit of poppers. Damn I'm getting all hot and bothered just typing this . . . my laptop is now elevated a bit.