Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who profits from glory holes and who installs them (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455)

stacis505 08-21-2011 01:20 PM

who profits from glory holes and who installs them

are they put in video booths by owner or are they clandestine

dudleydoright 08-22-2011 12:30 AM

The answer to that is Yes.

Some are put in by users. Some by owners of the shops they're in. In either case, it makes the owner money.

bjbud4u 09-08-2017 12:12 PM

Funny Experience

I moved from So Calif to a small unincorporated area of No Arizona. The g-hole scene had been all but closed down in So Calif - so when I visited one of 2 local ABS in my new hometown - I was pleasantly surprised how laid-back it seemed. There were about 14 booths and about 1/3 had holes. A couple months after I moved - I stopped by one afternoon and the owners had a carpenter there and they were fixing to equip the remaining booths with g-holes. They even asked me to step up to the booth wall to get a measurement for the right spot to drill. Eventually they ended up with a few different heights. Those of us who were "regulars" knew this - but guys just stopping by had no idea that they could find a height perfect for them if they explored a little. In retrospect - I'm kinda surprised the hole height wasn't marked on each door . . . . lol

sub4cum 09-10-2017 07:36 AM

The best answer is a tall gloryhole (shaped like a paperclip) instead of a circle. That way tall guys can relax and that makes it easier for them to feed their cocksucker a load.

bjbud4u 09-10-2017 11:11 AM

s4c -
I agree - but - don't go overboard - keep it discreet. If you're doing the paperclip shape - you can keep it sorta narrow. A lot of suckees don't necessarily want to see the sucker so they can have a fantasy image. Something like 3 x 8 @ a height of 30-38" should do the job. Remember - the "glory" of the gh is that it is pretty much anonymous.

CptnFajita 09-10-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacis505 (Post 7068)
are they put in video booths by owner or are they clandestine

Mostly installed by owners. They drive up booth revenue a lot, because . . . dick!

If local law enforcement is cool they'll stay for years. Sometimes they get covered over, either occasionally or permanently.

bjbud4u 09-13-2017 10:13 AM

SFS -
I like your thinking. Maybe that's a good idea for a new thread. If everyone would post their idea of the ideal "nice" gloryhole arcade. If there is enough sharing - maybe those that are getting ready to set up a private one can pick and choose some pointers and incorporate into their design.

Joeweekend 09-20-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 17952)
I moved from So Calif to a small unincorporated area of No Arizona. The g-hole scene had been all but closed down in So Calif - so when I visited one of 2 local ABS in my new hometown - I was pleasantly surprised how laid-back it seemed. There were about 14 booths and about 1/3 had holes. A couple months after I moved - I stopped by one afternoon and the owners had a carpenter there and they were fixing to equip the remaining booths with g-holes. They even asked me to step up to the booth wall to get a measurement for the right spot to drill. Eventually they ended up with a few different heights. Those of us who were "regulars" knew this - but guys just stopping by had no idea that they could find a height perfect for them if they explored a little. In retrospect - I'm kinda surprised the hole height wasn't marked on each door . . . . lol

Wow! Where's this in AZ?

Joeweekend 09-20-2017 06:25 PM

I always figured the neatly drilled ones had to be put in by owners. Nobody can quietly run a hole cutter on a drill without management noticing.

Joeweekend 09-20-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 17992)
SFS -
I like your thinking. Maybe that's a good idea for a new thread. If everyone would post their idea of the ideal "nice" gloryhole arcade. If there is enough sharing - maybe those that are getting ready to set up a private one can pick and choose some pointers and incorporate into their design.

I have a novel idea for a glory hole arcade: at an ABS, have a section where a cocksucker could feed the video on the other side to allow free viewing for the guy on the other side. Put these booths in a separate section, maybe even with its own entrance. Allow the cocksucker to control the video feed so that if the guy who steps in to take advantage of it isn't unzipping and sharing his cock, the cocksucker can cut the video feed and get rid of the guy who won't put out.