Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you are being sucked off through a GH, how do you like to cum? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6452)

middy99 11-28-2018 08:58 PM

If you are being sucked off through a GH, how do you like to cum?

A poll where you choose just ONE answer out of these several possibilities...(yes it's a difficult choice!)

When the GH cocksucker senses you are going to cum, you prefer the cocksucker to...

1. Finish you off in his mouth by continuing to move on your cock as you are cumming until you stop cumming.

2. To make you cum by taking your cock out of his mouth and jacking you off with his hand between his lips.

3. To take you as deep as possible and finish you off in his throat.

4. To bring you to cumming by taking your cock out and jacking you off into the air.

5. As you begin to cum, the cocksucker stops all movement on your cock and keeps perfectly still as you cum into his mouth.

6. The cocksucker uses a fleshlight on you to make you cum instead of his mouth as you get near to cumming.

bjbud4u 11-28-2018 09:05 PM

#3 for me

middy99 11-28-2018 10:32 PM

In order for myself...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19374)
#3 for me

In order of my own personal preference...

I absolutely HATE the #5 method! If a guy finishes me off that way, I usually leave pissed at his lazy approach.

bjbud4u 11-29-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 19372)
1. Finish you off in his mouth by continuing to move on your cock as you are cumming until you stop cumming.
2. To make you cum by taking your cock out of his mouth and jacking you off with his hand between his lips.
4. To bring you to cumming by taking your cock out and jacking you off into the air.
5. As you begin to cum, the cocksucker stops all movement on your cock and keeps perfectly still as you cum into his mouth.
6. The cocksucker uses a fleshlight on you to make you cum instead of his mouth as you get near to cumming.

OK - - My whole pref list goes like this:
3, 1, 2, 6, 5, 4

Sonny 11-29-2018 12:40 PM

Only two ways!

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 19372)
A poll where you choose just ONE answer out of these several possibilities...(yes it's a difficult choice!)

When the GH cocksucker senses you are going to cum, you prefer the cocksucker to...

Either 3 or 1. #5 is too much like “dead mouth” to me.
All the rest are not satisfying.

bjbud4u 11-29-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny (Post 19390)
Either 3 or 1. #5 is too much like “dead mouth” to me.

I tend to agree - but - at least with #5 . . you are still in the warm wet mouth and have the option of making the movement happen and it sure is better than Air (#4)

CptnFajita 11-30-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19392)
I tend to agree - but - at least with #5 . . you are still in the warm wet mouth and have the option of making the movement happen and it sure is better than Air (#4)

Yep. In my case the head of my cock gets EXTREMELY sensitive after I've blown. It's almost torture getting sucked at the same intensity afterwards as before when I was ramping up to orgasm. I'd rather the mouth stay still and wet and let me do some final pumping as the orgasm dies down, as I can stand it.

PopeyesHard 12-01-2018 06:21 AM

definitely 3

john P. 12-02-2018 02:54 PM

Got precum on my dick right now!

middy99 12-04-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19392)

I know this is a unpopular answer here, but this is one scenario where #4 feel pretty good to me, and that is if I have been getting a sloppy BJ and when I am gonna cum and the cocksucker senses it, he withdraws my cock from his mouth, and while my cock is dripping wet from all that spit and precum, jacks me off to orgasm! I get turned on when that happens because I imagine that the cocksucker is taking my copious load all over his face or watching me shoot into the air all over his chest or shirt.