Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gloryhole Forum General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1)

HeadPervertInCharge 11-20-2007 01:14 PM

Gloryhole Forum General Discussion

Welcome to the newest resource for hardcore underground anonymous sex!

Hungry Cock Suckers and Anonymous Horny Guys of all types...
Please register and post your experiences in this Forum!

Know where any Glory Holes are?
We are always looking for gloryhole locations!
Post them in the Gloryhole Locations Forum
There is a contest to win $100 for posting glory hole locations!

Enjoy!

byrondesade 04-17-2009 12:09 PM

Hi, DD

How does a girl get to be one of the Glory Hole Girlz?
I have a candidate.

jrwp@tampabay.rr.com 04-27-2009 12:08 AM

zolos 07-07-2009 05:53 AM

hello

any gay glory hole sites?

nmbukkake 07-19-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolos (Post 2428)
any gay glory hole sites?

really no offense to the women ... but I am looking for man on man action. TEW

stevemathens1975 05-05-2010 05:08 PM

STDs

hey, I love GH and have been visiting them for a few years now. Have any of you caught or had to deal with any time of stds from sucking or being sucked. I haven't myself, just wondering how common transfering stds are orally?

thanks for and comments,

great site!

Steve

pmkjr 05-21-2010 04:56 PM

I personally have never had a problem maybe just luck or to the fact that I look at the dicks before sucking on them. You can tell if there is something wrong just from the looks or smell.

driller102000 07-24-2010 12:05 AM

Me and my wife have been going to glory hole since 1977 and we have been to glory holes all over Texas and Louisiana we never caught a STD from anyone and she would fuck multiple cocks and alot of them shot there load in her pussy and the young guys she would suck there cock and she would swallow there loads said the young guys cum taisted sweet she loved it. But never ever any disease.

Howard Big Balls 11-08-2010 08:25 PM

Old Time Bathroom Fun

One of my favorite places was a major store in sunnyvale california, now closed. It had three urinals all in a row, nothing in between them.
I would come in taking the middle urinal and take out my nice cock 7 inches and Huge balls... and let them hang... soon enough another man would walk in. There was always that akaward moment to see if he came to suck cock. A sure sign would be if he kept glancing towards my cock. As I felt his eyes on my cock , it would start to swell up under his gaze... I would give it a squeeze so he could see my mushroom tip swell up, that would usally do it and the cock slut next to me would swoop down on my throbbing cock head... I remeber one time there was a guy on either side of me.. stroking.. finally one volunteered to watch the down and the other cock sucker got down on his knees and started sucking... I told him grab my big balls and tug on them while i fuck your face. It was sooooooooooo hot... the other guy watching the door and jacking his hard cock, while I fucked my new found cum pigs throat... it did not take long for me to spew a huge load down his throat. I have so many fond memories of cock suckers and thier eagerness as they suck my hot co:p

jcomerford 11-14-2010 09:14 PM

Glory holes

I would like to set one up at my back door if we can keep it discreet. I would not mind sucking cocks off most of the night or any time during the day. There is nothing like watching a nice hard cock coming through a whole knowing you are going to suck it off and swallow hope there are a few more behind.