Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone feel the same way? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4397)

Tranny slut 03-14-2013 11:38 AM

Well, I find the whole gloryhole experience hugely erotic. I'm a very handsome man, but when I go to the gloryhole, it is because I am at my peak of sluttiness. I spend days waxing and shaving and preparing. I wait until dusk and start putting on makeup. When I finally arrive at the ABS, I can hardly contain myself. All I want is a big dick in my face to worship. Even though I am fit and have a large penis, I am there to be on my knees to give the best slutty blowjob that the cock through the wall has ever had.

Please trim and be clean, my mouth deserves it.

Son of a whore 03-15-2013 07:40 AM

I ONLY ho to the ABS to suck, not to be sucked

bjbud4u 03-09-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluvin78 (Post 10854)
Thank you for the advice. I always figured tops would outnumber the bottoms in the abs.

I suppose if you are waiting for a female sucker at the gh - that's probably true. But at arcades with a predominantly male clientele - - unfortunately the suckers outnumber the suckees. I would love if you and guys who think like you would increase your avalability at gh arcades. You can always change those stats.

bjbud4u 03-09-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bratboy82 (Post 11122)
I used to have a gh close to where i live but the county closed it down. IT SUCKS!!! I used to go there alot. It's unfair when you get ready to blow your load, have the courtesy to tell them and they leave you hanging. At least stroke me off to finish. I would never just stop like that. How Rude! Well I've vented enough. I just wish they would open another one close to me so I don't have to drive an hour to play. I'm just sayin'.

As a sucker and as a suckee . . . . I totally agree with you. The best part of a bj for me is from the beginning to the very last drop is a hungry mouth/throat coaxing every hot, thick, creamy drop of ball chowder outta the dickhead until everyone is satisfied.

bjbud4u 03-09-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenpomaster20 (Post 11162)
I would love to be 100% positive it was a woman on the other side draining me. Hard to find in Central Illinois

Why? you gonna marry her? date her? ever see her again??? You gotta think about what you're really there for. To have a hot load extracted from your dick. It's no different than using a fleshlight. Very utilitarian. Especially is it is totally anon/discreet.

bjbud4u 03-26-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluvin78 (Post 10833)
If I didn't hear a guys voice and didn't know if a man or a woman was on the other side then maybe.

Well . . . . that IS the general point of a gloryhole. The discreet anonymity of it all.

Sonny 04-01-2019 11:54 AM

Damn!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranny slut (Post 11286)
Well, I find the whole gloryhole experience hugely erotic. I'm a very handsome man, but when I go to the gloryhole, it is because I am at my peak of sluttiness. I spend days waxing and shaving and preparing. I wait until dusk and start putting on makeup. When I finally arrive at the ABS, I can hardly contain myself. All I want is a big dick in my face to worship. Even though I am fit and have a large penis, I am there to be on my knees to give the best slutty blowjob that the cock through the wall has ever had.

Please trim and be clean, my mouth deserves it.

You sound so hot. In all the years I’ve been drained, only once was the other side all dressed up as you describe. Got to fuck that tight ass, too. Came three times, all in her pretty mouth.....love getting sucked off at an ABS.

CptnFajita 04-11-2019 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluvin78 (Post 10854)
Thank you for the advice. I always figured tops would outnumber the bottoms in the abs.

Back in the glory days of glory holes the ratio was approximately equal, especially at the busiest times (after work, weekend afternoons, and after the bars closed). Lots of straight or straight-ish men would stop by for a bit to unload some cum. Did that for years myself, until I started sucking. Drank lots of cum after that.

Those days are gone, as far as I can tell. Catchers greatly outnumber pitchers at all times nowadays.

bjbud4u 04-11-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mainman661 (Post 11138)
Of the few times I've been sucked off by a guy, they get me off every time. Never had a woman suck me off to completion, so it's nice to get sucked.
Like Webgeek said, I'm straight, married, no interest in men in any way, but as they say, a hole is a hole. And when I'm getting handled masterfully, I'm not about to say "Shit, this is a guy" and stop.

Many GH suckers feel similarly about str8 men. I prefer a str8 man at the hole; but, all I am interested in is sucking the cock and receiving my reward. I want nothing else from my sperm donor . . . . with the possible exception if he want's a regular "suck-buddy" to be on call . . . that would be negotiable in a discreet/anon (preferably GH) atmosphere.

user1oh 04-12-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19912)
Many GH suckers feel similarly about str8 men. I prefer a str8 man at the hole; but, all I am interested in is sucking the cock and receiving my reward. I want nothing else from my sperm donor . . . . .

Me too. I am there to suck.