Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why is it so HARD! (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5146)

Tampa 11-07-2013 01:24 PM

Why is it so HARD!

Ok im a straight male but i love sicking big thick white cock. Into giving oral only.

Ive been going to gloryholes for bout 6 years off and on when i get the craving. Im just fed up. Of all the times ive been to a glory hole ive NEVER had a big dick show up. Big meaning 8" or better and thick. I just get off on sucking something my size or bigger. It seems like its just impossible. Ive been to theaters (just started doing this) and its just a bunch of creepy old very old guys.

Just frustrating.

StepUp99 11-09-2013 09:29 AM

I love sucking off white dudes too, and I have been "lucky" if you will to have seen quite a few big ones 8-9 inches. I think you have to go earlier or perhaps later at night in order to see different guys.. Most old men leave when it gets dark at night.

gloryholesucker8 11-10-2013 11:37 AM

I have only had one big one. I managed to deep throat him and was quite proud of myself.

I have to confess I will suck any dick given to me.

Nmbukkake575 11-10-2013 02:49 PM

It can be hit or miss

In the 30+ years I've sucking cock... I have had my share to big cocks... 9+ and thick as a coke can. I have usually found big cocks at glory holes. Just have to be patient. I have also found my share of BIG cocks at theaters. Usually when the theatre is open and late in the evening.

I have also had luck at Private Gyms where there is less lookers and lots of players ... There is NO secret to finding a BIG cock but patience ...

Tampa 11-10-2013 07:48 PM

One day i guess!

Tranny slut 12-03-2013 11:30 AM

Luck of the draw, I guess. I've sucked some beautiful cocks, and some of the biggest ones have let me down. Either they're not clean because someone with bad breath has already sucked it, or it was just stinky. Other times, I've had nice big cocks with bush that hadn't ever been trimmed and pubic hair works its way down my throat and I'm done.

On the other hand, one of life's greatest pleasures, for me, is being on my knees in a filthy gloryhole booth and being presented with a glorious clean, shiny, hard, beautiful big cock. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

Tampa 12-05-2013 10:51 AM

Makes me hard thinking bout it!

bjbud4u 08-23-2019 09:34 AM

I sorta agree with StepUp99 that maybe you should try dif times of day/night. True that older horny men are more apt to patronize the gh arcade in the daytime. My fav times are the "lunch" hour and the after work commute time. Later at night can be hard to get away from home - but - it's definitely an alternate clientele. I've been a gh fan for several decades and I would estimate that 80% of cocks sucked have been 7" or better (which, coincidentally, is my preference). I have learned over time (and watching lots of gh cocksucking vids) to be patient with a flacid dick that seems on the small side . . . because there are lots of "growers" out there.