Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Your Home ABS (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6128)

prgbp 09-18-2017 05:54 PM

Your Home ABS

Come on, we all have them. Where's your "go to" ABS with gloryholes? Some of you may suspect that this is a trick to find out where you all are located and you'd be right.

I'm not shy, I'll tell where I "hunt" for cock. I know that I am anonymous here and you all are too, so spill!

I go to Arcade News in Santa Fe NM. 12 booths, 10 w/holes. Hit and miss for sucking or being sucked. They also have a theatre, but it's usually empty every time I peek in. I have gone in there once and stripped down for an hour, hoping to get fucked. NADA.

Joeweekend 09-20-2017 06:21 PM

Tee-Jay's, Chicago

Mr. Peeps, Portland

Rignes 10-14-2017 05:21 PM

The Green Door in Bethlehem PA. It's a bit grungy and the TVs in the booths don't always work but it's close and gets really busy at times.

There is also Cupids Treasures about mins away from the Green Door but I only went in there once. It doesn't have doors on the booths or I'd visit there again.

prgbp 10-19-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rignes (Post 18100)
The Green Door in Bethlehem PA. It's a bit grungy and the TVs in the booths don't always work but it's close and gets really busy at times.

There is also Cupids Treasures about mins away from the Green Door but I only went in there once. It doesn't have doors on the booths or I'd visit there again.

Loved your Green Door report in another section here.

Rignes 11-02-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prgbp (Post 18118)
Loved your Green Door report in another section here.

Thanks. That guys cock was nice. Just thinking about it is kind of getting me in the mood. :P

user1oh 11-03-2017 05:45 AM

Adult Country ABS on Route 30 east of Stoystown, PA...not the cleanest or nicest but at least they have holes and booths with doors. About an hour from me so I don't visit often and when I do usually late morning or early afternoon. Hit/miss for cocks. "Complaints" - machines take tokens rather than real money. Too bad they don't have a flat fee and all the vids are free. Not the greatest selection of vids.

subboy609 11-09-2017 04:09 PM

Is that the store an employee torched to cover up a theft in 2011?

Rignes 11-09-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rignes (Post 18100)

I was just over at Cupids Treasures, apparently they did some remodeling and the booths have doors plus the movies are playing all the time. No feeding of coins needed.

bjbud4u 11-11-2017 12:12 PM

Rignes - thanks for that report on Cupids Treasures. Maybe they're reading our comments . . . . . ya think? ? ?? . . . . lol. I hope this change brings them much suckcess. I wish other ABS owners would catch on and follow suit. Do you know what admission fee they are charging in lieu of machine feeding? ? Does it seem fair?? probably will cut down on the annoying loiterers that scare away the nervous str8 men dropping in for their 1st time for a quicky.

Rignes 11-13-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 18172)
Rignes - thanks for that report on Cupids Treasures. Maybe they're reading our comments . . . . . ya think? ? ?? . . . . lol. I hope this change brings them much suckcess. I wish other ABS owners would catch on and follow suit. Do you know what admission fee they are charging in lieu of machine feeding? ? Does it seem fair?? probably will cut down on the annoying loiterers that scare away the nervous str8 men dropping in for their 1st time for a quicky.

I believe it was $10 entry fee.