Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best/worst times to go to a ABS when you want to play? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6580)

middy99 05-02-2019 02:02 PM

Best/worst times to go to a ABS when you want to play?

Have any of you more experienced GH cock lovers ever figured out more or less when the best times to go to a ABS are when you want to get the most customers or participants? I realize that there are variables, but what patterns have you noticed? Let's say your looking for a younger crowd? Or perhaps an older crowd? I'm still trying to learn the ropes here! Thanks.

bratboy82 05-02-2019 04:00 PM

I wish i could help you. There are so few gloryholes around any more i have to travel over an hour to get to one.

Maxse 05-02-2019 04:32 PM

From what I have read on certain forums and hookup sites, the best times are lunch, after work, Sunday morning while wife has kids at church, Friday and Saturday evenings. YMMV

middy99 05-02-2019 04:44 PM

How about me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bratboy82 (Post 20012)
I wish i could help you. There are so few gloryholes around any more i have to travel over an hour to get to one.

I have to drive nearly TWO hours and 100 miles or so one way to get to such playgrounds.

middy99 05-02-2019 04:48 PM

I've sorta tried some of those times...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxse (Post 20013)
From what I have read on certain forums and hookup sites, the best times are lunch, after work, Sunday morning while wife has kids at church, Friday and Saturday evenings. YMMV

Thank you! I have tried the lunch hour, because I'm kinda limited on when I can go play (just in the daytime sad to say) and I've hung out until about 5PM sometimes to try to catch some after work type guys, but I have never tried a Sunday morning!

I've tried a Saturday in the day once at a GH ABS, and it seemed like just a lot of really older guys and that was it.

Maxse 05-02-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 20014)
I have to drive nearly TWO hours and 100 miles or so one way to get to such playgrounds.

Me too. So I try to plan my trip so that I'm there for at least two hours. If the place is dead, I wait in the car and read or play on my phone until someone shows up. I wait 5 min to let them get into a booth and then I go in.

Sometimes I strike out completely. But that is the way it is sometimes.

middy99 05-02-2019 05:00 PM

Yes, so do I...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxse (Post 20017)
Me too. So I try to plan my trip so that I'm there for at least two hours. If the place is dead, I wait in the car and read or play on my phone until someone shows up. I wait 5 min to let them get into a booth and then I go in.

Sometimes I strike out completely. But that is the way it is sometimes.

I know completely where you are coming from. I too plan to stay at least 3 or 4 hours total, and where I'm going to go to play there's 2 different GH ABS's in the same town about 3 miles apart, so I drop in on ABS #1, a place that allows several re-entries for your 10 dollar admission, give it about an hour or two, and then go to ABS #2 where I spend about an hour or so, but ABS #2 just is a one admission deal for your 7 dollars, then I return to ABS #1 and re-enter and hopefully the scene has refreshed itself while I was gone!

Sometimes that works, and sometimes I'm like the only one in the back of the arcade doing zilch. I tend to arrive at ABS #1 at about 11:30 or so AM, and by the time I get done with my day it might be as late as 5 PM. I might get lucky, and then again I might not.

It might be one of those kinds of things where all the participants are just there to suck dick, or sometimes it's just a small group of guys wanting to be sucked, and that may not jive with what I may be in the mood for at that time, so yeah sometimes I leave without doing jack shit!

bjbud4u 05-02-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 20010)
Have any of you more experienced GH cock lovers ever figured out more or less when the best times to go to a ABS are when you want to get the most customers or participants? I realize that there are variables, but what patterns have you noticed? I'm still trying to learn the ropes here! Thanks.

I have always felt that lunch (11-2) and after work (4 - 6:30) during the week and Sat (10-2) have been pretty good. I sorta feel the Sat potential are dads that need to run to Home Depot are the Auto Parts store to get that little something . . .and stop by the ABS to dump a hot creamy load (hopefully) down my hungry throat.

CptnFajita 05-03-2019 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 20021)
I sorta feel the Sat potential are dads that need to run to Home Depot . . . to get that little something . . .

Cum Depot, hopefully. Used to be that way. Saturday early afternoons we're wonderful for cock at the places I used to go to. They're all gone, sadly.

bjbud4u 05-18-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 20016)

I've tried a Saturday in the day once at a GH ABS, and it seemed like just a lot of really older guys and that was it.

First: it's a GH . . so you shouldn't really care who's doing his duty on the other side of the gh wall. 2nd: if he's an "older guy" . . . chances are - he's experienced - and - you'll probably get a gr8 BJ (maybe even a gumjob)
I guess what I'm sayin is: Turn lemons into lemonade. Especially in this day-n-age of fading GH existence.