Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gloryhole cocksucking withdrawal (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8013)

jennifir 05-16-2020 09:03 AM

Gloryhole cocksucking withdrawal

It's now officially the longest I have gone without visiting a gloryhole and sucking cock (or at least waiting for cock!) in probably 10 years. I am getting so depressed that all the ABSs are closed for the indefinite future. Even when they open, I worry that guys won't show up for a while. I miss it so much watching a guy unzip and slowly bring his cock to the hole, then slide it through for me. It is sad that guys are missing out on my talents and aren't able to feed me and keep me highly feminized during this time :(. It will be so nice when this scamdemic is over!

Thickterry 05-21-2020 11:20 AM

Feeding you

So where are you ?

pulu51 11-04-2020 08:59 PM

Withdrawal

I totally agree. I am a married horndog, fuck regularly, but have been going to the holes for years and years. I can't get enough of having my dick sucked by sexy men and the occasional woman. Rarely, but I do enjoy fucking the occasional clean bottom. How are folks like you and us getting your fix. I am dry and horny. Thank you.

user1oh 11-05-2020 07:01 AM

Jerking off often. I have not been to a GH since early 2020. Anyone have an update if it is safe to "cum" out? I too am wanting to suck some cocks.

user1oh 01-11-2021 12:47 PM

Is it safe to start/resume sucking at a GH? The virus is respiratory. As long as one wears a mask into the store/booth it should be safe. Once inside the booth one could take off the mask and suck at the GH. There is likely an issue with touching surfaces in the booth but would it be prudent to use sanitary wipes around the GH and other surfaces? I would like to resume sucking cocks and swallowing someone else's cum.

Am I thinking correctly? Thoughts?

Rignes 01-13-2021 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 54824)
Is it safe to start/resume sucking at a GH? The virus is respiratory. As long as one wears a mask into the store/booth it should be safe. Once inside the booth one could take off the mask and suck at the GH. There is likely an issue with touching surfaces in the booth but would it be prudent to use sanitary wipes around the GH and other surfaces? I would like to resume sucking cocks and swallowing someone else's cum.

Am I thinking correctly? Thoughts?

I'd think the main issue would be if the other person hops around between booths sampling things. If he gets blown by someone with it then moves over to your booth it could be spread that way.

It wouldn't be 100% safe, (what is?) but assuming the above scenario doesn't happen I think what you suggest is about as safe as it can be. Other than just staying away.

user1oh 03-22-2021 05:25 AM

Anyone been to a pubic GH recently?

mistered1 03-22-2021 02:04 PM

Gloryhole visit

Just visited the local hole today at lunchtime. Turns out I did get lunch. Four loads from the six that I sucked. I was hoping to get a load in my ass as well, but there were no takers today.

Longred89 03-30-2021 06:01 PM

I know of at least 3 open now..;)

Longred89 03-30-2021 06:02 PM

Yea a few days ago