Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Don't kiss me,I'm straight (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6923)

freehed 08-27-2019 11:41 PM

Don't kiss me,I'm straight

Really? How many times have I heard this? Why is it thought that kissing is the only thing that denotes a difference? Any answers why?

bjbud4u 08-29-2019 10:22 AM

I don't look at kissing as str8 or gay. I guess I associate kissing with romance. So - If others feel that way that's why you may perceive they feel it is "gay" when a man wants to kiss a "str8" man. He may associate kissing with romance and in his mind . . . romance might be confined to a woman. Getting his dick sucked, on the other hand, is a totally different issue.
Besides . . . . at a GH . . . where is your opportunity to kiss? ? ?

freehed 08-29-2019 08:42 PM

Kiss

Just wanted to see what others have come across, after all, it is a comment, and not dependent on being at a G/H. Can walk and chew gum.

Rignes 09-05-2019 01:34 PM

I occasionally like to suck a big one but really have no interest in kissing a guy. In fact, it's rare that I have any interest in the guy in general. I just want the disembodied cock hanging out of the wall.

No talking, no reciprocation, just me sucking, you cumming and then leaving so the next customer can enter the booth. That's what I want, but it rarely happens that way. :(

bjbud4u 09-05-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rignes (Post 20962)
I occasionally like to suck a big one but really have no interest in kissing a guy. In fact, it's rare that I have any interest in the guy in general. I just want the disembodied cock hanging out of the wall.

No talking, no reciprocation, just me sucking, you cumming and then leaving so the next customer can enter the booth. That's what I want, but it rarely happens that way. :(

EXACTLY! . . . . couldn't have said it better myself. To me that's perhaps the best thing about a GH. Nothing to distract me from my work. Just a cock-n-balls hangin there in front of me on the wall needing to be serviced.

stiffy74u2 09-10-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Same here. Not looking for the kids. Sometimes it does happen in the heat of the moment, but it's 99% of the time not going g to happen. Just want that cock and cum.

CptnFajita 09-10-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Yeah, same.

user1oh 09-11-2019 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptnFajita (Post 20985)
Yeah, same.

Same here! Just give me your cock and cum.

Rignes 09-12-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 20987)
Same here! Just give me your cock and cum.

So I stopped at the Green Door again and had a nice one in my mouth, I could feel it swelling and getting ready to go and, of course he pull out and wanted to chat through the hole. Sigh....

I ignored him, he left, then came back again and did it all over wanting to talk after being brought to the edge. Seriously, this is strange. I know everyone has different tastes but I've never had such a hard time getting a load in my mouth as I've had these past couple of months.

I'm going to have to try a different time of day. I think. Maybe get a different group of people.