Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Glory holes in the age of covid. (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7984)

user1oh 06-20-2020 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExploreLA (Post 29565)
The virus has been found in the digestive tract, and in semen. So, there have been warnings about not rimming (that was about a month ago, from CDC), and not being exposed to cum (about a week ago). The truth is, they don't know if fluids can spread it, but it's present, so they've issued warnings. Also, it's not technically "via the air", but via aerosolized saliva, etc., when someone coughs.

Thank you for that information!

ExploreLA 09-14-2020 11:54 PM

Has anyone heard any updates on this? The most recent info is months old. It stopped at, "We've found it in tissues and fluids." But then it's never really been clear on if that meant it was transmissible, although I'd guess the answer would be "yes".

For example, HIV is found in tears, but it's not a vector for transmission. Tears aren't "serum-based" like blood, semen and mucosal fluids.

user1oh 09-17-2020 06:12 AM

I don't think the issue/concern is on the "giving" side but more on the receiving side.

ExploreLA 09-17-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 51355)
I don't think the issue/concern is on the "giving" side but more on the receiving side.

I"m always on the sucking side :D

user1oh 09-18-2020 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExploreLA (Post 51356)
I"m always on the sucking side :D

Same here, that is why I am reluctant to visit a GH at this time. At least until there is factual information concerning this issue.

If I was on the "giving" side, I would be at the GH daily.

ExploreLA 09-19-2020 02:22 PM

I totally agree. I have 2 guys, who I guess were kinda "regular", that have been begging to give me their loads, and I want them so bad, but it makes me too nervous

Sonny 09-24-2020 10:59 AM

Still Okay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny (Post 24838)
Three weeks ago I was on I-95 near Lewiston, Maine. I just stopped into the restroom at the rest area. It was mid-morning. Some guy in his 30’s cruised me when walked in and then made it a point to come into the stall next to mine. He offered to blow me in the older handicapped stall in the back corner (looks like they are working on fixing the bathrooms up). It was much welcome relief!

And I’m still fine!

user1oh 09-29-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny (Post 51365)
And I’m still fine!

You were the "donor" not the receiver.

user1oh 11-23-2020 08:51 AM

Any update on catching the virus via swallowing cum? TIA

Laceyfemme 12-14-2021 12:08 PM

I think that we are still stuck using condoms for now. In that case it should be roughly as safe as interacting with a cashier on the other side of a plexiglass window, but a lot more fun (even using condoms).