Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shaved or trimmed? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5645)

mcluvin78 05-13-2015 02:47 PM

Shaved or trimmed?

When sucking a cock ,do you want everything shaved smooth or just a little bit of hair?

Nmbukkake575 05-13-2015 05:10 PM

My choice

A little bit of hair ... though I would not turn down a smooth shaved COCK.

porkchop77 05-14-2015 01:56 PM

Either.

I'd say either though no bird's nest. Neatly trimmed always works for me. :)

prgbp 05-14-2015 05:11 PM

I hate hair in my mouth.

BryanMcKenzie 05-14-2015 05:14 PM

Completely hair-free, pubeless, pube-free is best. I've had all mine removed via genital electrolysis, a long and costly process. But I'm completely hairfree --- balls, cock, pubic area, ass crack. I never have to worry about stubble, get nicely tanned down there and know a cocksucker will never have to worry about stubble burn or gagging on a curly one.

mcluvin78 05-18-2015 05:19 PM

I'll just keep it very short then, I just don't have the heart to glide my gillette across my balls. :eek:

oral_robert 06-15-2015 07:19 PM

No contest, I prefer shaved or at least neatly trimmed. I really, really hate getting pubes during a BJ. Shaved balls and down the shaft is ideal (& hair above trimmed enough my upper lip and nose don't get tickled too much), but very neatly trimmed around the area is okay (although with a little practice, shaving isn't scary. Use a blade that's well broken in and dulled a bit by your face, not a fresh blade straight out of the package, and pull your sack this way and that, up and down, side to side, in order to provide a somewhat flat surface for short strokes, & much easier to shave if trimmed with scissors first; I encourage you to give it a try, as shaved balls are hard to resist and will invite a lot of attention compared to any amount of hairy).

It was actually a wild old girlfriend who'd been into swinging who told me in no uncertain terms that if I wanted my dick sucked and my balls licked regularly, I'd better shave and trim, or she and most others who come along will assume I don't really want that service. In the years since dating her, having become an enthusiastic cocksucker myself, I agree wholeheartedly.:D

Here's a different question: I'm a late bloomer and haven't accumulated a huge number of organs yet, but in my experience in general the white guys I've sucked are shaved, and the black guys I've sucked are hairy bird nests. I much prefer black cocks, but a lot of hair really takes away from the total enjoyment. Has anyone else noticed the same thing in their experience?

mcluvin78 06-16-2015 09:35 PM

Thanks for the help. I don't want my balls neglected.:)

mcluvin78 07-04-2015 09:32 PM

Oral Robert i tried your shaving technique and it was worked great . Thank you.

bjbud4u 01-05-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluvin78 (Post 15911)
When sucking a cock ,do you want everything shaved smooth or just a little bit of hair?

Well, I guess I'll be the lone outlier. I love an all natural MANLY man with crotch hair and all. A shaved cock-n-balls makes me cringe. Looks like a blow-up doll. I make exceptions on my knees at a GH - only if it is 7"+ with lowhangers.