Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So boring (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4615)

CDorio 06-11-2013 04:12 PM

So boring

I have tried a few ways to suck a dick or get sucked but it never seems to happen. I have tried to use CL and here, and I can never get any takers!

Tranny slut 06-12-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDorio (Post 11793)
I have tried a few ways to suck a dick or get sucked but it never seems to happen. I have tried to use CL and here, and I can never get any takers!

Where in Canada are you from, cuz we could really have some fun with this whole cd-gloryhole-cocksucking stuff.

Did I just say cocksucking? I love cocksucking

Xxx112 06-12-2013 09:18 AM

Anyone from ny?

CDorio 11-22-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranny slut (Post 11806)
Where in Canada are you from, cuz we could really have some fun with this whole cd-gloryhole-cocksucking stuff.

Did I just say cocksucking? I love cocksucking

I'm in dundas ontario

Tranny slut 11-23-2013 03:50 PM

I'm in Edmonton, and have a whore mouth.

CDorio 12-26-2013 03:49 AM

That's far away. Too bad. :( I would not mind chatting or caming though

Tranny slut 01-01-2014 03:26 PM

I've never had a cam, or any idea how. Heck, I wouldn't even know how to chat. I friended you, but don't really know what it means, or what sort of privacy it affords. I guess that part of the Internet left me behind. I don't use Facebook or any of that crap, either. And, I'm fairly young, was just never really interested.

Maybe, I work too much. Heck, I haven't had time to dress up and suck a dick at the hole for some time. I sure am craving a cock in my mouth, today. But, alas, it is not meant to be. My day off is filled with everything but dicks.

Fortunately, though, my girlfriend and I are very playful about it throughout the days, which is nice. And, today, I will be forced to wear a really sweet, glass butt plug while we tour the mall with family. I can hardly wait.

Happy New Year

hitithard10 01-02-2014 09:54 PM

cock suckers

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDorio (Post 11793)

there doesn't seem to be any in West Tn area either. I have been looking for an eager mouth and throat.

CDorio 01-09-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranny slut (Post 13507)
I've never had a cam, or any idea how. Heck, I wouldn't even know how to chat. I friended you, but don't really know what it means, or what sort of privacy it affords. I guess that part of the Internet left me behind. I don't use Facebook or any of that crap, either. And, I'm fairly young, was just never really interested.

Maybe, I work too much. Heck, I haven't had time to dress up and suck a dick at the hole for some time. I sure am craving a cock in my mouth, today. But, alas, it is not meant to be. My day off is filled with everything but dicks.

Fortunately, though, my girlfriend and I are very playful about it throughout the days, which is nice. And, today, I will be forced to wear a really sweet, glass butt plug while we tour the mall with family. I can hardly wait.

Happy New Year

Sounds like a lot of fun