Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Guys: When (or if) do you ever lose interest in sucking a GH cock? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6445)

middy99 11-28-2018 09:10 PM

Another possibility...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19373)
Only thing I can think of for those who just stand there and don't even pull it out - or even rub thru their pants . . is maybe they're new to the scene and timid and just don't know what to do . . . . ? ? ?
And for those who just can't get er up ? ? ? IDK . . why do they even bother? If and/or when I ever get to that place . . . at most I would go to the arcade just to suck - or just stay the hell home. I would be embarrassed to pull it out knowing it wasn't gonna get hard. Or - I'd check into the "blue pill" - maybe

...is that those that don't take it out and just stand there are undercover cop types checking out the place for official reasons. Just a thought in this paranoid age we live in.

bjbud4u 11-28-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 19376)
...is that those that don't take it out and just stand there are undercover cop types checking out the place for official reasons. Just a thought in this paranoid age we live in.

I recognize that as a thing from the past . . . but . . . I don't see signs of that these days. I haven't been aware of that kind of "entrapment" since the mid 90's. . . . I had a chat a while ago with a liberal law enforcement officer who candidly told me that they'd rather have "action" kept between consenting adults - within the ABS arcades than in the local parks and other public places.

middy99 11-28-2018 10:29 PM

That does make sense...

...what you wrote about what the cop said.

mcluvin78 11-29-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 19373)
Only thing I can think of for those who just stand there and don't even pull it out - or even rub thru their pants . . is maybe they're new to the scene and timid and just don't know what to do . . . . ? ? ?
And for those who just can't get er up ? ? ? IDK . . why do they even bother? If and/or when I ever get to that place . . . at most I would go to the arcade just to suck - or just stay the hell home. I would be embarrassed to pull it out knowing it wasn't gonna get hard. Or - I'd check into the "blue pill" - maybe

I would go in booth strip down to a ski mask and socks and stand there edging while finding my favorite video .

bjbud4u 01-27-2019 01:29 PM

image stuck in my mind: You in just your ski mask and socks in the arcade booth. That would be C r A z Y! ! I think you'd be popular . . . a line down the hallway waiting their turn.

mcluvin78 02-08-2019 04:32 AM

The mask is for discretion and I don't like holding my shirt up or having my shorts around my ankles. :D

sikfukr 02-10-2019 04:28 PM

I'm very impatient. I want cum, plain and simple. When I find a place that has cum puddles on the seats or floors, or spatters on the screen, or loads in the trash cans, or used condoms left behind, I'm in heaven. Otherwise, I'll suck an individual cock for five to 10 minutes before moving on to the next.

What I really hate is when I specifically ask a guy if he'll get off in my mouth, and he says yes, but I end up sucking endlessly. I don't put up with that shit any more.