Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BJ Followthru - vs - Visible spurtin load (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6381)

bjbud4u 09-06-2018 12:43 PM

BJ Followthru - vs - Visible spurtin load

In addition to being an avid gh cocksucker and occasional sperm-donor - - I enjoy watching bj vids . . like on xtube.com. I have cum to appreciate a thorough follow-through more than seeing the creamy reward spurt out mid-air. I know that it may make for a more exciting vid . . . but - I think I'd rather watch a stiff shaft pulsing and throbbing as it delivers its thick spermy reward directly down the hungry throat.

Makes me wonder:
When you're NOT making a vid . . which method of load producing / harvesting do you prefer.

Cocksuckers -
would you rather watch the load spurt out and perhaps splat on your face/mouth? . . . or . . . work that creamy essence out with your mouth/throat to the last drop?

Sperm-donors -
would you rather splat your load on a face? . . . or . . . have every creamy drop worked out by a hungry mouth/throat ? ? ?

middy99 09-06-2018 05:38 PM

My two answers...

As a occasional cocksucker, I like to watch the load spurt out if possible. However, I don't complain one bit if I get him off down my throat because that's why I'm there, to please the guy I'm doing.

As the guy getting sucked, I like to be finished off inside a dude's throat/mouth definitely! Feels way better, like I'm not getting cheated or anything.

kermitnw 09-06-2018 06:53 PM

I say

As an occasional cocksucker i prefer it to shoot in my mouth. I love to feel the throb right before i taste it.

As a feeder i much prefer to shoot in a mouth. I see no reason to have a hand finish me when o can have a nice, soft warm mouth all the way to the last drop.

sumerfield 09-07-2018 05:39 AM

When sucking cock I like to have a full load either in my mouth or pull off and get the visual as the cock spurts cum on my face. Ideally I like to take the first spurt or two in my mouth and contract my lips and tongue right on the head and then take the rest of the load on my face and the finish up on the head. That being said I usually go with what it think the cock would prefer. I can usually tell when it starts to cum by the reactions.
When getting sucked I like the same thing. Down the throat, in the mouth or a big messy facial is all good. Like to finish up with cock in a warm mouth sucking gently on the head.
It's all good, after all cock is cock and cum is cum.

user1oh 09-08-2018 06:38 AM

As a cocksucker I want the person to cum in my mouth so I can swallow the creamy load.

If I am watching vids, I prefer to see the cum shoot.

Anneofa1001 09-18-2018 05:51 PM

I prefer to have a nice creamy load shot into the back of my throat I may swish it around and if in a theater with a friend we may snowball, seems some men love to see us do that.

If I am receiving I do like to have at least the head between lips as I shoot, the intensity for me is so great.

Watching movies I can watch either way but when someone takes it in the mouth and cum oozes out dribbling down the chin, well that is SPECIAL.

Sonny 09-20-2018 11:28 AM

Damn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anneofa1001 (Post 19117)
I prefer to have a nice creamy load shot into the back of my throat I may swish it around and if in a theater with a friend we may snowball, seems some men love to see us do that.

If I am receiving I do like to have at least the head between lips as I shoot, the intensity for me is so great.

Watching movies I can watch either way but when someone takes it in the mouth and cum oozes out dribbling down the chin, well that is SPECIAL.

That’s really hot!

CptnFajita 09-20-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 19077)
As a cocksucker I want the person to cum in my mouth so I can swallow the creamy load.

If I am watching vids, I prefer to see the cum shoot.

This, exactly.

sikfukr 02-10-2019 05:08 PM

My fave is when just the tip of the head is in my mouth and he shoots his entire load on my tongue. I like to savor it for a while before swallowing.

Laceyfemme 06-17-2019 07:20 PM

I definitely agree with the majority of cocksuckers who prefer having guys cum in their mouth. It is so delicious to feel a cock stiffen, quiver, throb, and finally shoot its load that it is almost impossible for me to do anything else.

baker 07-01-2019 08:04 AM

When I'm sucking I prefer to have the cumshot in my mouth, I love the feeling of a nice cock throbbing and pulsing when he is pumping a load in my mouth, I like the feeling of the warm cum filling my mouth and love the taste of cum, when I'm being sucked I want to cum in his mouth too.

Wallfucker 07-04-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker (Post 20322)
When I'm sucking I prefer to have the cumshot in my mouth, I love the feeling of a nice cock throbbing and pulsing when he is pumping a load in my mouth, I like the feeling of the warm cum filling my mouth and love the taste of cum, when I'm being sucked I want to cum in his mouth too.

Reading this thread has opened my eyes to a new found love of why I Love watching a nice hard cock blast off a huge load... one day maybe I’ll bring myself to take one....

bjbud4u 11-21-2019 11:19 AM

Gr8 Responses!

I love the responses that have been given so far to the subject matter of this thread. There's just something extra HOT about hearing individual experiences and desires when it cums to harvesting anon creamy dickloads of sperm. I'm anxious to hear more detailed opinions

ExploreLA 11-22-2019 11:47 AM

when sucking i always feel bad when i know they wanna cum deep in my throat, but a always pull back, because i want the full load in my mouth so i have to taste every drop

i like vids like that too. just the head in the mouth with the donor moaning and the sack pulling up and seeing the shaft flex and throb the load into the mouth

bjbud4u 11-22-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExploreLA (Post 21241)
when sucking i always feel bad when i know they wanna cum deep in my throat, but a always pull back, because i want the full load in my mouth so i have to taste every drop

I share with you the love for watching a cock throb and pulsing hot creamy loads into hungry mouths on vid without the need to see the white stuff.

If you "feel bad" about not giving your donor throat action to harvest his load . . . then just make sure you lips are doing plenty of "work" in place of your throat.

I get it - having that full load in your mouth is awesome. gargle it . . . blow some delicious sperm bubbles . . . proudly show its previous owner - before you swallow every creamy drop.

ExploreLA 11-22-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 21242)
I share with you the love for watching a cock throb and pulsing hot creamy loads into hungry mouths on vid without the need to see the white stuff.

If you "feel bad" about not giving your donor throat action to harvest his load . . . then just make sure you lips are doing plenty of "work" in place of your throat.

I get it - having that full load in your mouth is awesome. gargle it . . . blow some delicious sperm bubbles . . . proudly show its previous owner - before you swallow every creamy drop.

see? you get me! :D yeah, i had a recent guy where i felt it spurt the first blast down my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. i put my slick grip around his shaft and worked that head and my other hand tlckled his balls while he tried to hold in his grunts :p

ExploreLA 11-22-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Nobgoblin (Post 21253)
I’m apparently in the minority here. ... I love that sensation of a messy facial cumshot, & often fantasize about a full-on blowbang bukakke scenario where multiple guys circle around and completely glaze my face.

I have fantasized about being glazed, but then once I'm on it, i just want a taste so bad. but yeah, i need to get 2-5 guys covering my face, at least once to try it ;)

middy99 11-23-2019 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExploreLA (Post 21254)
I have fantasized about being glazed, but then once I'm on it, i just want a taste so bad. but yeah, i need to get 2-5 guys covering my face, at least once to try it ;)

Nothing wrong at all about facials. I used to love giving guys facials back in the day when I was younger and could spurt out some pretty massive far shooting loads! When I am sucking cock, I like facials too, but my favorite is having them shoot off hard and deep down my throat.

pantygal 12-02-2019 11:56 PM

I like for them to cum directly in my mouth. that way I get to taste every drop. I suck and swallow until there is no more and it's getting hard again.

GayMohave 12-06-2019 08:18 AM

Air Shot vs Throat Shot

If they guy is very visual I will have him do his first pump or two and an air shot in to my mouth or on to my face but then immediately take his shaft full length and then get back to full stroke sucking to get the rest of the orgasm out of him. Far too many back off as soon as the feeder shoots. Women are notorious for this. Be aggressive, keep up the suction and tongue work until he begs you to stop. That keeps them cumming back. :cool:

bjbud4u 12-06-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GayMohave (Post 21301)
Far too many back off as soon as the feeder shoots. Women are notorious for this. Be aggressive, keep up the suction and tongue work until he begs you to stop. That keeps them cumming back. :cool:

Oh YES . . . I agree with that . . . but . . NOT too frantic. Be aware that his senses are at a peak. I just like to suck as though I'm doing a thorough job at harvesting every creamy drop.

Sonny 12-12-2019 12:46 PM

Omg

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantygal (Post 21296)
I like for them to cum directly in my mouth. that way I get to taste every drop. I suck and swallow until there is no more and it's getting hard again.

You are just the type of sucker I look for - and your quote has me hard right now.

bjbud4u 12-12-2019 01:12 PM

reading some of the last few comments reminds me of this vid I recently watched (and fav'd). From about 3:13 on is an example of how to finish a quality bj whether or not a GH is involved.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/ve...owjob-42236451

Cassidyy 12-23-2019 09:49 AM

90% of the time suck it all out and down

TrueRed 12-28-2019 12:16 PM

I prefer to cum in a mouth, feels a lot better than a hand. I have been told a few times that they like it when I cum because I swell right before. I like them to keep my cock on their mouth until I can't take it anymore, my head gets really sensitive after.

bjbud4u 12-28-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueRed (Post 21388)
I prefer to cum in a mouth, feels a lot better than a hand. I like them to keep my cock on their mouth until I can't take it anymore.

Damn . . . a PERFECT gh suckee. Hot to know you're out there . . . just wish you were close to me.