Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who profits from glory holes and who installs them (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455)

CptnFajita 09-21-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeweekend (Post 18009)
I always figured the neatly drilled ones had to be put in by owners. Nobody can quietly run a hole cutter on a drill without management noticing.

Yes, they certainly are. I've seen ones so finished they had plastic particleboard edging around the hole. Easier to clean too, I imagine.

Also have seen ones that were a one-foot square door, hinged and with locks. That's a little too much exposure for me as you could stick your whole head through them. The perfect size is one that allows the cock's owner to squish forward a little and get the cock and balls through. Was in a place once that had handles on the wall at about shoulder height so you could hang on, thrust forward, and lean back. 'Twas awesome.

Joeweekend 09-21-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptnFajita (Post 18011)
Yes, they certainly are. I've seen ones so finished they had plastic particleboard edging around the hole. Easier to clean too, I imagine.

Also have seen ones that were a one-foot square door, hinged and with locks. That's a little too much exposure for me as you could stick your whole head through them. The perfect size is one that allows the cock's owner to squish forward a little and get the cock and balls through. Was in a place once that had handles on the wall at about shoulder height so you could hang on, thrust forward, and lean back. 'Twas awesome.

Ah yes, I could direct you to a place in Portland, Oregon that has grab handles like that.

bjbud4u 09-21-2017 01:15 PM

JoeW -
This was formerly Karen's in Bullhead City. Now it's the same arcade but new ownership by Personal Preference. Still a good gh arcade - but - the new mngmt is kinda annoying. Always bugging the "paying customers". Another abs less than a mile north Adult City. Only 5 booths with 2 gh's - but can be fun at times. Both have a "theater" for those into that.

bjbud4u 09-21-2017 01:27 PM

I was at the local Habitat Restore and found some interesting pieces to incorporate into a finished g-hole. Some sewer drain pieces and a rim-kit for recessed lighting. Either one is a nice finished 5" round hole. Actually it's kinda fun doing some creative shopping. Also of course Lowes or HD too. But the restore is much more reasonable - and more flea market style.

mcluvin78 09-21-2017 01:58 PM

Strong grab handles would be awesome.

CptnFajita 09-21-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeweekend (Post 18012)
Ah yes, I could direct you to a place in Portland, Oregon that has grab handles like that.

Too bad I don't have a good reason to go to Portland for a few days.

bjbud4u 09-22-2017 10:14 AM

Grabbers

ya know - - you can pick up handles appropriate for g-hole use at the ReStore or flea markets - - and you can do your civic duty by quietly installing them at your favorite g-hole arcade. . . . . . just a thought

bjbud4u 04-19-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalterIII (Post 18528)
I one pair on either side of the hole, level with the hole, and on both sides of the wall. This would help me, the cocksucker, give a better blowjob, especially if the receiver likes to shove, I could hold my mouth steady as he rams it, and help the receiver of the blow job shove his cock as far in as possible. He said he would think about it.

I never thought bout handles at that level - but - I guess it makes sense. So now we need 2 sets of handles at each hole . . or . . have designated sucker / and / suckee booths. Sucker booth would have built-in seating and grab handles at hole height . . and . . suckee booth - no seating and grab handles above shoulder heights. But what about the undecided ambivalent customer? I guess he could move from booth to booth depending on his mood. . . . lol

Joeweekend 04-19-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 18530)
I never thought bout handles at that level - but - I guess it makes sense. So now we need 2 sets of handles at each hole . . or . . have designated sucker / and / suckee booths. Sucker booth would have built-in seating and grab handles at hole height . . and . . suckee booth - no seating and grab handles above shoulder heights. But what about the undecided ambivalent customer? I guess he could move from booth to booth depending on his mood. . . . lol

I'm telling ya: suckee booths where the sucker could pay for the video, and cut if off if the guy in the suckee booth isn't putting out.

Give the suckee side its own entrance even.

bjbud4u 12-06-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeweekend (Post 18534)
I'm telling ya: suckee booths where the sucker could pay for the video, and cut if off if the guy in the suckee booth isn't putting out.

Give the suckee side its own entrance even.

Jw - I totally agree. You have convinced me. Just let me know when you run into or establish such a place.