Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Curious (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2910)

closetsucker 11-11-2010 10:17 AM

Curious

I have wondered and dreamed of doing this but never had the guts. Afraid of STDs and such.

Is it against rules to ask if the person is clean?

alan4bj 11-21-2010 03:08 PM

ask

ask, never met a guy who would not share. By the way, once you do it, you will never go back. To have a guy drill your mouth and fill a load is the BEST!!!!:p

sevenplus 05-13-2011 01:33 PM

Agree with Alan...Man, nothing like sucking a strangers cock. On your knees looking directly at a guys' cock who you've never seen before (probably don't even know his name) And then he puts it in your mouth. You feel the head on your tongue and the shaft is filling your mouth. You have his balls in your hand...His dick is going in out of your mouth...Oh man I love dick!

MafiaMan 05-13-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alan4bj (Post 5053)
ask, never met a guy who would not share. By the way, once you do it, you will never go back. To have a guy drill your mouth and fill a load is the BEST!!!!:p

let me correct the guy.. with "Stranger" or in my case i would like it to be "Female"

sevenplus 05-14-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MafiaMan (Post 6500)
let me correct the guy.. with "Stranger" or in my case i would like it to be "Female"

To each his own...Some of us like to suck men...I know I do :)

manhole 06-12-2011 08:59 AM

As do I and I'm damn good at it.

rob 07-01-2011 05:25 AM

If you're a guy and like to give/recieve with other guys, does that necessarily mean you're gay? I'm a straight guy and wouldn't even consider it but I just wanted someone else's opinion

Mainman661 07-05-2011 01:24 AM

I'm curious about this whole situation as well. What do you do about the concern of STDs and STIs? Both sucking and getting sucked? Is it normal to give it a good once over?

bjbud4u 09-08-2017 12:28 PM

I know this is an older post - but - it is a constant concern. I have been a g-hole fan for years and do my share of donating and harvesting creamy loads. What I have learned over the years is: If you are planning to do the sucking make sure you have no mouth open sores like a canker sore, or severely chapped cracked lips or even if you've recently flossed - wait a couple hrs for the gums to heal. An additional precaution too is always give the dick a quick "once-over" to check for the same thing. If you are getting ready to insert your member thru the hole for a good oral worshipping - make sure you have no sores or cracked skin. Also it's nice to be well-hydrated so shortly after you have shot your wad from a sensational bj - you can take a good whiz. The natural antibacterial in your urine makes for one extra protection. The statistics of acquiring a STD from oral sex is very low. Especially if you follow common sense hygiene rules. Happy Sucking Girls n Boys

newheresothatsnice 09-08-2017 08:35 PM

I'm new here as well and curious! Any advice to someone looking for their first time is more than welcome :)