Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cum glob stuck in throat? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6081)

bjbud4u 07-25-2017 01:30 PM

Cum glob stuck in throat?

I've been wanting to get feedback from other cocksuckers about this for a long time now. Sometimes when I swallow a load - some of the load kinda gets caught up in my throat. It's sorta like when you wake up in the morning and you have a lingering phlegm ball that you need to hack up and spit out. Doesn't happen all the time - maybe it has something to do with the viscosity of the load. The super thick loads kinda hang on to various throat parts (idk what parts that might be . . . . lol). The dif is - I can't seem to hack it up to spit out - or - swallow down either. I did try gargling with apple cider vinegar once. That helped the best . Normally I wouldn't cumplain about such a thing - - but - - really - as much as I love the stuff - I'd like it to go away . . . eventually. I'm curious to see if anyone else has this issue. Maybe you can share how you deal with it. Maybe you can convince me that it really isn't a problem - but - a gift . . . . idk . . . ? ? ?

Joeweekend 09-05-2017 04:55 PM

Never had that problem.

But geez, the taste lingers - sometimes for better than a day.

CptnFajita 09-06-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeweekend (Post 17936)
Never had that problem.

But geez, the taste lingers - sometimes for better than a day.

Me either, and yup, the taste does linger. I can still sense that tart, tangy cum aftertaste a couple of hours later sometimes. It's part of the fun for me, especially if it was a fat, yummy cock I really enjoyed sucking.

sub4cum 09-10-2017 07:41 AM

Love it!

This happened to me just yesterday. I sucked off a regular buddy of mine at a local park and as we walked back to our cars I could feel his load in the back of my throat. I love that sensation and I love the cum aftertaste that lingers in my mouth.

bjbud4u 10-05-2017 11:11 AM

Actually - I've cum to the conclusion that I have some irregularity possibly from a botched tonsilectomy many yrs ago. I often have the same sensation when I wake up in the morning. A Phlegm ball stuck in the same spot. I have learned that gargling with Apple Cider Vinegar is the only thing that clears it.
I agree that having a "keepsake" from an awesome BJ is totally HOT - I prefer things like coating my stache and goatee with a portion of the load while I swallow the rest. Hours later I LOVE to lick my stache and get that delicious taste and reminder of the hot, thick creamy load from earlier in the day. And I keep that amazing spermy-musky smell all day too. I'm usually fine with my throat glob until bedtime. Then gotta do the ACV gargle. Thanks for all your input.