Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BJ Followthru - vs - Visible spurtin load (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6381)

bjbud4u 09-06-2018 12:43 PM

BJ Followthru - vs - Visible spurtin load

In addition to being an avid gh cocksucker and occasional sperm-donor - - I enjoy watching bj vids . . like on xtube.com. I have cum to appreciate a thorough follow-through more than seeing the creamy reward spurt out mid-air. I know that it may make for a more exciting vid . . . but - I think I'd rather watch a stiff shaft pulsing and throbbing as it delivers its thick spermy reward directly down the hungry throat.

Makes me wonder:
When you're NOT making a vid . . which method of load producing / harvesting do you prefer.

Cocksuckers -
would you rather watch the load spurt out and perhaps splat on your face/mouth? . . . or . . . work that creamy essence out with your mouth/throat to the last drop?

Sperm-donors -
would you rather splat your load on a face? . . . or . . . have every creamy drop worked out by a hungry mouth/throat ? ? ?

middy99 09-06-2018 05:38 PM

My two answers...

As a occasional cocksucker, I like to watch the load spurt out if possible. However, I don't complain one bit if I get him off down my throat because that's why I'm there, to please the guy I'm doing.

As the guy getting sucked, I like to be finished off inside a dude's throat/mouth definitely! Feels way better, like I'm not getting cheated or anything.

kermitnw 09-06-2018 06:53 PM

I say

As an occasional cocksucker i prefer it to shoot in my mouth. I love to feel the throb right before i taste it.

As a feeder i much prefer to shoot in a mouth. I see no reason to have a hand finish me when o can have a nice, soft warm mouth all the way to the last drop.

sumerfield 09-07-2018 05:39 AM

When sucking cock I like to have a full load either in my mouth or pull off and get the visual as the cock spurts cum on my face. Ideally I like to take the first spurt or two in my mouth and contract my lips and tongue right on the head and then take the rest of the load on my face and the finish up on the head. That being said I usually go with what it think the cock would prefer. I can usually tell when it starts to cum by the reactions.
When getting sucked I like the same thing. Down the throat, in the mouth or a big messy facial is all good. Like to finish up with cock in a warm mouth sucking gently on the head.
It's all good, after all cock is cock and cum is cum.

user1oh 09-08-2018 06:38 AM

As a cocksucker I want the person to cum in my mouth so I can swallow the creamy load.

If I am watching vids, I prefer to see the cum shoot.

Anneofa1001 09-18-2018 05:51 PM

I prefer to have a nice creamy load shot into the back of my throat I may swish it around and if in a theater with a friend we may snowball, seems some men love to see us do that.

If I am receiving I do like to have at least the head between lips as I shoot, the intensity for me is so great.

Watching movies I can watch either way but when someone takes it in the mouth and cum oozes out dribbling down the chin, well that is SPECIAL.

Sonny 09-20-2018 11:28 AM

Damn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anneofa1001 (Post 19117)
I prefer to have a nice creamy load shot into the back of my throat I may swish it around and if in a theater with a friend we may snowball, seems some men love to see us do that.

If I am receiving I do like to have at least the head between lips as I shoot, the intensity for me is so great.

Watching movies I can watch either way but when someone takes it in the mouth and cum oozes out dribbling down the chin, well that is SPECIAL.

That’s really hot!

CptnFajita 09-20-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 19077)
As a cocksucker I want the person to cum in my mouth so I can swallow the creamy load.

If I am watching vids, I prefer to see the cum shoot.

This, exactly.

sikfukr 02-10-2019 05:08 PM

My fave is when just the tip of the head is in my mouth and he shoots his entire load on my tongue. I like to savor it for a while before swallowing.

Laceyfemme 06-17-2019 07:20 PM

I definitely agree with the majority of cocksuckers who prefer having guys cum in their mouth. It is so delicious to feel a cock stiffen, quiver, throb, and finally shoot its load that it is almost impossible for me to do anything else.