Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Do you welcome and encourage being facefucked at a gloryhole? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6501)

middy99 01-27-2019 01:56 PM

Do you welcome and encourage being facefucked at a gloryhole?

I recently had the experience as a feeder where the guy on the other side of the GH didn't or wouldn't let me facefuck him even though I was being rather obvious about it. I enjoy some GH facefucking on occasion myself. I have had this happen to me before, but not recently.

So, my question is do you like or encourage a guy to facefuck you while you are working a GH? How do you non-verbally get your point across if you want it or not?

user1oh 01-28-2019 06:15 AM

Each person has likes and dislikes. If you try to FF a person and they resist, that should be a hint that they do not like being FF. If you want to FF and the other person does not want it, move on.

bjbud4u 01-28-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middy99 (Post 19612)
So, my question is do you like or encourage a guy to facefuck you while you are working a GH? How do you non-verbally get your point across if you want it or not?

I love to give a hot gh cock the most pleasure I possibly can using predominantly my hungry throat. Personally I love having my throat fucked if it works for the dick donor. The signal I usually give is to plant my Go-T'd mouth tight up to the gh with my lips pursed just right to create a welcoming hole to plunge his rockhard mushroom dickhead into and hopefully keep plowing . . . with a goal of giving me the ultimate hot steamy tonsil wash by blasting all his delicious, fresh, warm sperm chowder down my throat.
If that's not his thing . . . I go to "Plan B" . . . lol

middy99 01-28-2019 10:50 PM

I like your reply!

Good answer!!! Just what I welcome as a feeder!

newheresothatsnice 01-31-2019 04:24 AM

when I'm in the mood lol. Its gonna be great either way...

bjbud4u 01-31-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newheresothatsnice (Post 19617)
when I'm in the mood lol. Its gonna be great either way...

Hey - - Newhere . . . . how bout telling us all about one of your recent ABS encounters? I've been anxious to hear if you are overcuming your nervousness bout it.

Cock giver 02-06-2019 12:09 PM

I'm a feeder I like hearing about things I should do on my side

bjbud4u 02-06-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock giver (Post 19629)
I'm a feeder I like hearing about things I should do on my side

Well, If we ever happen upon the same gh arcade at the same time - I hope you follow my lead as stated in my above post:

"The signal I usually give is to plant my Go-T'd mouth tight up to the gh with my lips pursed just right to create a welcoming hole to plunge his rockhard mushroom dickhead into and hopefully keep plowing . . . with a goal of giving me the ultimate hot steamy tonsil wash by blasting all his delicious, fresh, warm sperm chowder down my throat."

Cock giver 02-06-2019 12:49 PM

I definitely will hope I'm able to experience again soon