Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Glory holes in the age of covid. (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7984)

October2010 04-05-2020 03:13 PM

Glory holes in the age of covid.

Wondering what others think. I think that this might be the final mail in the coffin of the local ABS. I know that I’m going to think twice about going to such places and certainly not for months to come. I wonder how many will survive, and I seldom see new spots open up.

Maxse 04-07-2020 01:27 PM

I've heard some stores remain open because they sell condoms, which is considered 'essential' but that they have closed up the booths. Some will survive selling toys and extras, some won't. I mean, if couples are cooped up with each other for an extended time, perhaps some kink might reignite their relationships.
But I fear for the loss of them. I prefer the anonymous nature of GHs.

October2010 04-08-2020 02:49 PM

Portland will for sure still have spots. But that place in Challis (sic?), just off of I5 is exactly the type of place that I think won’t survive.

ExploreLA 04-09-2020 12:49 PM

i know my private one will reopen. i just don't know when it's going to be safe to do it.

ExploreLA 04-11-2020 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
is anyone else wondering if the separation of the hole offers enough protection to allow them to suck? :p

or maybe something like the attached :D

October2010 04-12-2020 12:42 PM

The hole won’t protect you. Even if you cleaned off the dick with a wash and sanitizer, there are still bodily fluids. The holes won’t be safe until we reach herd immunity.

Maxse 04-13-2020 04:52 PM

We won't be safe until there is a vaccine and we have taken it, giving us immunity. Herd immunity? Please define. As a former rancher, herd immunity means those that are around got it and survived, those not around died. Are you saying that the population should all expose themselves and weed out the weak?

October2010 04-18-2020 12:23 PM

Herd immunity would be where the general population is immune enough to make those who are not immune inconsequential to the overall health of the wider population. So when we finally get a vaccine, or enough people get COVID and survive, and a significant majority of the population has antibodies, we would no longer have to worry about the part of the population that doesn’t have immunity and could be carriers.

Think about say measles, not everybody can get (or will get) a measles vaccination. But enough of us have gotten vaccinated that we don’t normally worry about the unvaccinated.

I’m thinking that it will be at least six months after a vaccine is available before we have a herd immunity.

October2010 04-18-2020 12:27 PM

I think about this too much lately, but just before all this happened I had convinced my wife to go to an adult theater with me. She was talking about fucking me in front of all the perverts. This pandemic has fucked up literally years of slowly convincing her.

jennifir 04-18-2020 12:38 PM

Sissy longing...

It would be great if the cases plummeted by June and no new cases were being reported in summer months. When it's "all clear for a month or so, I think guys would head back to the ABSs and it might actually be a great opportunity for a little sissy trap like me to find some nice cocks to suck. The guys first in line will be treated to the best blowjobs of their lives from all this pent up desire! Also, the ABSs should provide chlorox wipes at the holes to help keep things clean - the extra expense may be balanced by increased traffic.