Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   how long do you blow if the cock doesn't cum? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5818)

alejandra217 12-20-2015 10:02 PM

how long do you blow if the cock doesn't cum?

how long before you get tired and give up blowing the same cock if it doesn't cum?

i had 2 instances this weekend when the guy just would not come no matter how hard i tried. I think i worked them for about 30-45 minutes each before finally getting bored and giving up.

how do you guys handle this type of situation?

bratboy82 01-26-2016 06:17 PM

how long?

I really want to know how you go that long without blowing a load. I wish I could last half that long. I guess my cock is real sensitive because I can't last that long. I usually give up after about 10 minutes only because my jaw gets tired.

mcluvin78 01-27-2016 06:16 PM

I have to be stroked or sucked hard to cum. If a blow job isn't getting it done and we aren't going to fuck. I just tell her to get a death grip and beat it as hard as you can, that will get it done.

user1oh 01-29-2016 11:17 AM

I hate to admit it but I can be a one, well maybe 2 or 3, pump chump. It depends on excitement level and time since last cum. I too have sucked and jerked guys for what seems like eternity and they never do cum.

mcluvin78 01-29-2016 02:38 PM

I,m not cut and I jack off 2 or 3 times a day for at least 25 years, that may be part of the reason it takes me some time to cum, I really don't know.

inmyass262 02-03-2016 12:59 PM

If I can't get him to cum in like 15-20 min with fast and deep sucking I will alternate jerking him off for a minute and sucking. If that doesn't work I offer my lubed ass to the hole because they will either get nervous and leave or fuck it and nut. works every time.

ftmcocksucker 07-11-2016 10:04 PM

Thankfully I love sucking cock and can easily go for 45 minutes after that he can fuck my pussy.

bjbud4u 09-22-2017 11:03 AM

Actually I'm kinda conflicted on this subject. I will gladly continue my efforts (preferably handsfree) until I get the feeling that the dicks owner either can't deliver - or - has given up or changed his mind for whatever reason. At an arcade - he might just wanna explore and try out dif g-holes if the place is busy (so don't take it personally). An attentive cocksucker can tell. There's nothing like the chemistry of a cocksucker and sperm donor working diligently toward the same outcum.

Joeweekend 09-22-2017 01:40 PM

Me, I'll go as long as he wants. If he decides to give up, not much I can do.

Otherwise, I'll soldier on.

CptnFajita 09-23-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjbud4u (Post 18023)
Actually I'm kinda conflicted on this subject. I will gladly continue my efforts (preferably handsfree) until I get the feeling that the dicks owner either can't deliver - or - has given up or changed his mind for whatever reason.

Same. If I can tell the cock is actively trying to work up a spew I'll keep going for a while. If they're taking it just to take it, meh, five or six minutes is all I'll give it.