Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How to Dress at GH?? Your Opinion Needed Plz!? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6921)

8inschlong 08-25-2019 12:34 PM

How to Dress at GH?? Your Opinion Needed Plz!?

Hi... I have been going to GH's now for 12 years, started in my early 20's. As time moves on my shorts and outfits get shorter and sluttier! It has been a slow progression, I was scared to wear short shorts inside a GH or theater for fear I would get kicked out. But, now the men working up front could care less what I wear. In fact a couple of men encourage my sluttiest shorts!
Here's my question:
Will I have better luck getting a big cock down my throat wearing slutty clothes or regular shorts and shirt or even dressing up very professional?

I love love wearing a small pair of women's yoga shorts with a ruched butt, ass cheeks exposed along with some sort of very tight sleeveless t shirt or maybe crop top? A few times I have even worn heels, other times I wear women tennis shoes? I'm mid 30's, muscular, in good shape and clean. Last 2 trips my skimpy clothes left very little to the imagination! For some reason dressing like such a slut really turns me on, however, I think sometimes men at the GH don't like this and find another man to feed their dick.
Whats yalls opinion?

user1oh 08-25-2019 02:10 PM

I don't think the choice of clothes matters at a GH. I could care less what the other person is wearing. After all, a mouth is a mouth.

freehed 08-25-2019 09:18 PM

clothes

From my side, I prefer well presented men, if they dress right, less likely to be a risk of std's, main gripe is not clean, does not need to be perfumed-up, but good basic hygene is much better. That said, a hard-working man with hard earned sweat can be a real turn-on.

8inschlong 08-25-2019 10:03 PM

Slutty Clothes

Yes Sir..... My short shorts are brand new and very clean. So are my shirts. I just love dressing skimpy while cruising. So you think that I would have better luck dressing in my normal Clean dressy work clothes?
I love pairing up my ass shorts with a pair of brand new tennis shoes or running shoes, I wear heel inserts giving my ass the high heel effect!
Or.... Lately I just go ahead and wear real women's pink 7 in high heels! I was scared to do that for a long time bc of management at the store, but no problems there!

Laceyfemme 08-27-2019 12:55 AM

I think that it's best to wear what makes you feel the hottest and most self assured, and the rest should take care of itself.

8inschlong 08-27-2019 09:07 AM

Thank you Lacey

Thank you Lacey...... Sounds like good advice to me! It's just way more fun for me when I wear skimpy, slutty clothes. My fantasy is to visit the local ABS in a school girl outfit: plaid skirt, high heels, crop top, wig, and fake eye lashes. I have a nice body, with a little help I could look like a hot slut!

Laceyfemme 09-06-2019 11:29 PM

My recommendation is to go for it. I spent quite a few years attending ABS's and adult theaters wearing lingerie under my street clothes and then stripping down once I was inside, but finally gained the courage to dress publicly en femme in my late 30's. It is hard to describe the combined feelings of excitement and self realization when I reached that point. My only regret is not to have started
(much) sooner.

It's helpful to be nicely proportioned and have a reasonably clear complexion, but I don't believe it's really necessary to fully passable. It's more about letting men (and yourself) know who you are and what you are there for.