Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   List of active GHs? (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6997)

MickF 12-10-2019 04:04 PM

List of active GHs?

Is there anyway the list of GHs could be updated? I’m looking for one in my area and there doesn’t seem to be any around, or a LOT less than I thought

bjbud4u 12-10-2019 06:53 PM

Putting at least one "D" pic in your profile album will help you get replies from chics nearby.

Maxse 12-11-2019 09:24 AM

Best place to find a list of GHs is Squirt.org.

MickF 12-11-2019 11:58 AM

I’m not gay, was looking for a woman

user1oh 12-12-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickF (Post 21320)

Good luck!

ExploreLA 12-13-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1oh (Post 21321)
Good luck!

:D :p :D

right? the whole point of a GH is it can be whoever you want it to be on the other side. i get the preference without a hole, but with a hole, you're there because you don't care who the mouth or the cock are attached to

bjbud4u 12-13-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExploreLA (Post 21331)
:D :p :D

right? the whole point of a GH is it can be whoever you want it to be on the other side. i get the preference without a hole, but with a hole, you're there because you don't care who the mouth or the cock are attached to

Well said. A GH is meant to be anon and perfect for you to fantasize whatever you like. Be honest now . . . if you knew the mouth was female . . . would you not fantasize how "hot and sexy" the chic would be that's attached to the mouth? ? ? The mouth/throat on the other side of a GH is utilitarian. It's there to service your dick and extract a creamy load and send you on your way with a smile. Just enjoy and be grateful that when you are horny that you have such a convenient option. I look at it like a human fleshlight

Laceyfemme 12-14-2019 05:17 PM

It might be very helpful for the GH community if we understood why some straight men are comfortable getting sucked off now and then by another guy, while others are completely turned off by the concept. It might help us persuade at least a few men in the second group to give it a try.

My simple-minded stereotype is that a straight man may be more willing to sample GHs and try being a feeder if he has some confidence in his masculinity and has had level of success with women. This may include older married guys, etc. Men who still feel they have something to prove are more likely to feel that they have somehow failed if another man sucks their cock.

Does this make any sense? Seems awefully broad-brushed, so there must be much more to it.

bjbud4u 12-15-2019 12:12 AM

I think you're on to something. I'd like to hear from 2 categories of str8 men: 1) men who have overcum the reluctance and - now enjoy an occasional gh bj without concern for who the lips/throat belong to . . . and . . . from those who have not yet given in - and - are still holding out for that chic at the gh arcade

Maxse 12-18-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickF (Post 21320)

It is a list of GHs and reviews. Even though you are looking for a woman, it lists the ABS and theaters, which women also visit. Many of the men on the site are married or have GFs and will post that they are going with their SO. If you want results, you need to widen the scope of your search.