View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcomerford View Post
I would like to set one up at my back door if we can keep it discreet. I would not mind sucking cocks off most of the night or any time during the day. There is nothing like watching a nice hard cock coming through a whole knowing you are going to suck it off and swallow hope there are a few more behind.
That would be so hot and probably legal if it was inside your place and you didn't charge. I have always fancied having a door leading into a hallway with another door with a hole in it. It would be nice to spend some time sucking a lot of cocks in the comfort of your own home.

I used to visit a guy in Newcastle Australia who has set up an elaborate video screen, you started watching vids and he open a door below and sucked you off. He also has a hole is anyone wanted to suck him off. He used to cum very heavily, but wouldn't let you have it What a waste. I haven't been up that way for a few years and have lost his number. The se shop next door had a series of booths in a separate part upstairs, but I never went there in the nighttime and consequently never saw anyone else there. He was next door to the shop, but you entered around the back.