View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:57 PM

Default The feel of cumming

I have not read any messages regarding cumming so I would like to share my thoughts and hope to get responses with others feelings. Cumming to me is a magnificent feeling encompassing many senses and delivering a feeling totally unlike any other. I masturbate frequently and enjoy cumming in mouths or pussies. This is how I experience it. If I am masturbating I use a cream or gel to lubricate my cock. I may watch a sexy video or not, but I start slowly as my cock hardens and the pre-cum starts to flow addting to the feeling. if I feel the cum ready to shoot, I will often slow down and preserve the feeling. When the feeling becomes overwhelming my cock hardens even more and I feel the cum surging out. The first spurt gives a fantastic feeling, unlike any other. I like to watch the cum shoot out, once, twice, 3 times until just a dribble flows out. The feeling is overwhelming, my knees feel weak and I moan in exquisite pleasure. I look at the expelled cum, thick and creamy. My body feels complete relief as my cock shrinks to its usual size. I dont cum as much when i masturbate as I do when sucked or when fucking. At those times I can feel more pulses and more cum is spewed out and I can feel the difference. NOTHING, NOTHING compares to the feel of cumming!