View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeweekend View Post
#5! Some guys can't stand heavy stimulation while we're cumming. It's just a thing . . . can't change it. And heavy hard sucking and jerking at that point almost hurts!
That's one less guy at the dirty bookstore to blow next time you're there!
- you're not giving a blowjob to tickle your throat. You're giving a blowjob to satisfy another's cock.
lol . . . . "the dirty bookstore" . . . haven't heard that term in a while. Still sounds HOT though.

You have gr8 points . . . just illustrating once again the diversity in everything including cocksucking. I understand and respect everything you say - but - it's almost totally different than my liking in a bj. I love to have intense throat action pulling every creamy morsel of sperm outta me.

So - that just emphasizes what you say about silent communication. Paying attention and being intune with the cock you are serving. And I'll put a little responsibility on the feeder too. Make sure you let him know what's working - and what's not. This might be just as tricky for the feeder as for the sucker. (nobody wants to hear or to give verbal instructions at the gh)

So . . . in a way . . . I guess GH cocksucking can be considered a delicate art . . . . lol