View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy99 View Post
Roughly when was this? Also, do you remember any specific hot GH customers you had there? I'd love to read the raunchy details!
Geeeez . . . . probably the late 90's. Yes - I do remember 1 particular fav encounter. He was in shape with lots of dark hair in all the right places. When he slid his cock thru the gh . . I was very impressed. It was very meaty and nice big hairy lowhangers. As I started to engage my oral skills that thing started to wake up. I distinctly remember thinking it was like a blow-up toy. It just started to get bigger, fatter & harder til it was one of the most amazing cocks I had ever seen: about 9 x 6 or so (didn't have my tape measure . . . lol) Anyway . . . he seemed to LOVE my skills and responded quite well. I remember we got interrupted several time . . . but that didn't make him give up. He also had that distinct pre-cummy musky aroma that makes me crazy. Not to be confused with unclean. Very clean - but - musky . . . mmm......mmmmmmmm. Well, we finally were getting to the grand finale when just as he started to throb and pulse and start to flood my mouth . . . into the restroom came a 6-7yo kid calling "Papa" . . . esta aqui? ? ? It took him a few seconds to respond . . . "Yes . . . Mijo . . . Estare Ahi"
That, my friend was my most memorable time at that and perhaps any public gh.