View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Banned

I had one memorable experience with this subject matter. I was at the local gh arcade one afternoon. It was an average day . . . bout 2-3 cocks an hour. I was getting ready to call it a day and leave when this rather attractive manly man scooted in the back door and went right for a booth. I think there were 2 other persons in the arcade at the time - and they busy @ adjoining booths - so - what was I to do? ? Of course I entered the booth next door and, by then, he had found a vid and taken his junk out and had started JOing. He had a spectacular cock. It was 6+" and fat and meaty in its flaccid state and had my fav naturally hairy low low hangers. OK - I was in cocksuckers heaven. I knelt down and gave the finger swipe. He hesitated a bit . . but . . . eventually stepped forward toward the gh. And as he did - the stentch about knocked me over. I literally gagged as I quickly stood up and opened the door for fresh air.
As I exited the booth - I noticed the other 2 had finished and left - so - it was just this guy with the Beautiful Stanky cock-n-balls . . . and me. I was just about to leave - when - he exited his booth and lurked about the vid display thing on the wall. I knew he wanted some service - so - I boldly spoke up and said . . . "If you go into the bathroom and wash that thing with soap and water - I'll be happy to take care of it for you". He immediately followed my suggestion . . . and we had a gr8 time. I love a musky aroma of a clean cock that has been shut away in underwear & pants on a hot day for a few hours - but - I can't do a Stanky dick that hasn't been cleaned recently. I hate to say this - but even reading a couple of the comments above - triggered my gag reflex. What can I say ? ? We cocksuckers are just as diverse as anyone else.